60 pounds lost and in size 10 jeans! - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-08-2017, 03:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/147/150

Height: 5'5"

Default 60 pounds lost and in size 10 jeans!

I have now lost 60 pounds since July 2016 and I am in size 10 jeans! I am so thrilled to be getting so close to my goal only 19 pounds to go! I am feeling so much better.

Last year at this time, I was hurting constantly due to endometriosis and a blocked fallopian tube. I had surgery in May 2016 to fix these issues and from there my journey to better health started. Once I healed up I felt so much better and wanted to continue feeling better so I started eating better and less and started to lose some weight. That felt great so I wanted to keep going. I downloaded My Fitness Pal after seeing it mentioned on here and started counting calories and the rest is history!

(I tried to upload images, but my post count is too low. Maybe later.)
clawlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 06:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Way to go! I'm on a very similar journey - same starting weight, nearly the same goal weight, you're a little shorter than me - but you're ahead of me. Exciting to imagine a size 10 - that's awesome.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 12:12 PM   #3  

Congratulations on the attitude of sharing with your comrade agent !!
Clementlss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 12:58 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/147/150

Height: 5'5"

Thank you both! And congrats to you msgooch! You've already lost almost 30lbs!!! That is fantastic! You are right behind me and I know you will see a size 10 soon.
clawlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:59 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 256/164,2/140

Height: 5'4

That is awesome, you must feel amazing!! Our height and goal weight are also similar. I love hearing success stories like this, it helps keep me from feeling frustrated when the scale stalls.

I can't wait to be in the 160's again!! Senior year of high school was the last time, and I'm 32 now!

YOU ROCK!!
kfunk6113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 10:41 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 175/157/110

Height: 5'2

omg, reading your post makes me feel encouraged and motivated! I love to see how people are confident and able to go through the battles of weight loss and win! ok, that sounded cheesy but hey, im in a good mood and after reading your story, i know that i can be here one day posting how i lost weight. Thanks for sharing! I feel empowered
chubbysfchick is offline   Reply With Quote