Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 08-08-2016, 04:35 AM   #1  

Default 50lb lost!

I have been wanting to do something about my weight for ages but wasn't in the right place, then in June I decided to join a gym and start swwimming. We went everyday for 9 days (me,my husband and our 2 boys). My scales didn't weigh me they came up as an error so I ordered one's that weigh 440lb max as I was sure I wouldn't be over that.... but I was! Over the next few weeks I finally registered on the scale and started loosing. I go swimming a few times a week and am trying to stick close to 1600 calories. Last week I did my first aqua aerobics class and I am signed up for today. I also started (this is day 6) a seated exercise regime from you tube. Yesterday I added in resistance bands - boy do I ache today! Today I weigh 28 stone dead which is a loss of over 52lb from my start weight being measurable!! I'm so happy! Can't wait to see that 27 stone something show up on the scale. I have a lot of friends supporting me on Facebook but they don't know my actual numbers (too embarrassing) they just known what I've lost. Thanks for reading!
ythmsn83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

You are doing fantastic! 50lbs down is wonderful. I really commend you on the fact that you are getting in exercise how and where you can. With that kind of attitude you are sure to succeed!
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote