Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 07-09-2015, 06:23 PM   #1  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Default My 1st Mini Goal is just 9 days away....

So on the 19th of July, my sister is having both her kids christened.

I decided a little late to try a last minute diet, but on Monday I weighted in at 308lbs. Very shocking, but after the most stressful year doing my degree I honestly thought it would be a lot worse.

So I am doing a soup and healthy eating diet, as well as a 5k a day stationary bike exercise followed by taking the dog a walk along the sand at the beach most nights for about 30 minutes.

It isnt very intense but I am hoping that it is enough to make my face look a little thinner for next week (its where I lose it from first).

So while 2lbs a week would be fantastic for a long term goal, it would be nice to be able to weigh in on the 18th in 9 days time 5 or 6 lbs lighter.

It might not seem much to the people who are there at the christening but it will really make me feel like a great start to a long term life change. I need to make that dress look awesome on me
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:27 PM   #2  
Proverbs 31:10-31

S/C/G: 200/146/120

Height: 5'1"

I think it's actually doable, I lost my most amount of weight early on cause its the water weight! After that first 5-10 though it goes to the more reasonable 1-2 pounds a week loss, at least for me. Good luck, and way to have a plan in place. I LOVE soup too
SenseAndSensibility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 03:32 PM   #3  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

So I weighed in today because I know I have a lot on on Monday, and after 5 days I have already lost 4lbs :O

So I have set the goal to be at 300lbs by next weekend, which will be an 8lbs loss since I started last on Monday just there. Now that 4lbs of that is already gone, It would be nice to try get another 4lbs gone by a week today

Thank you SenseandSensability
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote