Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-04-2015, 03:11 PM   #1  
Proud US Navy Wife

Default Highly important mini goal met!

So my whole point for losing weight (this time) is centered around the fact that my husband and I have been trying for years to have a baby. In October, when I went to the fertility clinic (for the second time, the first was about a year earlier and I was told I had to quit smoking. I did, and then he went on deployment) I was told my weight was too high, and that I should come back when my weight was under 249.

Well, I made another appointment for yesterday, and I went... and the scale there said 242! So I am finally, finally within their guidelines and can start testing for things. I'm so excited!
FaeReverie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 03:53 PM   #2  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

Congratulations! That is a very exciting milestone!!! Keep up the great work. I hope the testing goes smoothly!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:03 PM   #3  
Proverbs 31:10-31

S/C/G: 200/146/120

Height: 5'1"

Oh that is so inspirational!!! Part of my goals is to have a healthy body for pregnancy too My husband and I are still going to wait a few years, but I wanted an easier time. I've had a few family members with pregnancies at very high weights... All of them are fine and so are the babies, but it made the pregnancies more complicated and difficult and I definitely didn't want that for me!

Just so proud of you, good luck on extending the family tree you're gonna be a great mom, look at jow uxh work you've done for your kids already!!!
SenseAndSensibility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 02:11 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

I said congrats already over in the WW section, but it's a great achievement so it bears repeating! Congrats!
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 01:36 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

I want to congratulate you on quitting smoking AND losing weight. It's usually the other way around. I hope all goes well for you at the fertility clinic.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote