Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 02-28-2014, 12:40 PM   #1  
diamondgeog

Default NSV Under Armour Outlet

Last April I visited an Under Armour outlet. I couldn't even fit into their XXL, they run a tad bit smaller than other brands. Or at least most of my weight was in my belly at that point.

Visited again last weekend. I could comfortably fit into medium everything and their large sizes were too big.

I cannot believe how far I've come since last May. I was 206 on the scale today. I haven't been in the 100s since high school. I am in the best shape of my life.

I am not paleo more 'primal': i.e. eating whole foods, primarily vegetables and meats and dairy, no grains and not too many fruits.

It has transformed my life, especially no grains. No hunger any more, no allergies, no back pain, best blood work of my life, best energy, best mood.

It isn't for everyone, but I urge everyone to research Ancel Keys and the lipid hypothesis and the new info on saturated fats. When Americans pre 1900s eat grass fed butter, tallow from animals, and coconut oil there was virtually no heart disease, cancer, or diabetes, at any age. Since we switched to vegetable oils our collective health has been a disaster.

Onederland soon!

Last edited by diamondgeog; 02-28-2014 at 01:36 PM.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:24 PM   #2  

Awesome!! Hope you bought something nice!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:13 PM   #3  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Congratulations! I bet it flt awesome to put that stuff on and see it was too big! WAY TO GO!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:17 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

What an awesome feeing that must have been! Great work!
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 10:24 PM   #5  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

Great job
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:55 PM   #6  
diamondgeog

Thanks all. My wife has lost 17 pounds since Jan 1. She is starting to get complimented. That feels awesome also.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:31 AM   #7  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Good job!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote