Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 01-01-2014, 02:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/225/120

Height: 5'0

Default My mini goal....

Okay so I made a mini goal of trying to lose 5-15 lbs by the end of March. And when I weighed myself this morning, I was 234 lbs. but the problem is, over the past few months when I had various doctor appointments my weight would flunctuate between 230 lbs to 245 lbs on various doctor scales. The scale I have at home is an electric 1 or 2 year old scale, so I don't think it would be way off but I'm confused about my weight and I don't feel like I've lost any weight over the past few months, and I know scales are different but I don't know which scales to go by or if I should go more by how my clothes fit me.
PrincessKLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 03:21 PM   #2  
I can do this

S/C/G: 230/222/175

Height: 5'2"

I'd pick a scale and always use that one as your measure.

I use my own scale for that because I can weigh at the same time (morning after using the bathroom but before I shower), in the same clothing (none). I like to see the doctor's scale be close to that, but I only go by my own.

Up until early last spring, I had an analog scale which was hard to really know what the weight was. I bought a digital scale that measures to the 0.2 level and I like having a definite number.
bethFromDayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:08 PM   #3  

Yeah mine does too, in fact I think I was a few ounces over 234 lbs, lol. The ounces I worry too much about, just the lbs.
Old 01-22-2014, 02:12 PM   #4  

Except I've forgotten to weigh myself this morning but I think I'm going to choose Saturday or Sunday as my weigh-in mornings now. So far as I've tracked, I've lost about 2-4 lbs.