Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 06-11-2011, 03:24 AM   #1  
Woooo Hooooo :)

S/C/G: 266.8/235/175

Height: 5'6

Default HUGE Accomplishment!

I am SO excited! I have noticed the last few days...but just put it together today ....I have managed to shrink my stomach down to a NORMAL SIZE!!!! Woooo Hoooo I noticed I couldnt eat much in a sitting anymore. Unfortunately I have to be very careful now. Even though I tried to eat several times through out the day my calorie intake was only about 600 calories! So I treated myself for dinner at Jack in the Box. HOWEVER When I went there I was not very thrilled for anything on the menu (shocking cuz I <3 JIB) so I got one of those chicken Teriyaki bowls. I know its not the best but I needed the calories and it was better then the Sirloin burger I used to get all the time! LMAO

Anyways I noticed that I took my time and ate slower. New habit. Instead of still being starving when I finished I was just the right amount of full. Where I knew if I had any more to eat I would be uncomfortable but I wasn't hungry anymore. So I finished off the day with about 1450 calories! Oh and STILL NO SODA!!!!

Thank you ladies for all the support you have given to me so far! I really needed that boost a few days ago. I feel like my goal is reachable and that I can do anything with you keeping me going!
PBmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 05:43 AM   #2  
Baby bump to hot mama!

S/C/G: 250/208.6/150

Height: 5'7

Great job!!! Lots of NSVs happening with you, that's awesome!
PacSunMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 258/234/138

Height: 5'5.5

Congratulations! That is awesome! I don't know that its possible for adult stomachs to shrink without surgery but I definitly think you changed your body's hunger signals by making better choices and thats's fantastic. I know that it definitly helped me not to have coke (my old "drug" of choice - though sometimes I stumble) not only by not ingesting the calories but by keeping me from MAJOR blood sugar drops.
And I'm way jealous about your being able to eat more slowly which I am sure is also part of it. That's something I'm still struggling with.

Congrats again and thanks for being an inspiration!
gmailjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:35 AM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

Congrats =)
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:45 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Congratulations ! PS here is a hint I use , if I am forced to go to a fast food place , usually when travelling some distance by car, there is no other choice. I will order a hamburger but not eat the bun, you save a lot of calories that way. I carry a plastic fork with me just in case none are available.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote