1st mini goal complete!

• It was a success! I had set a 7 lb loss for the month of march & out of some miracle I actually made it I'm so happy I want to jump all over the place lol onederland here I come again & this time it's going to stick! Thank You
  • Woohoo! Congrats on making your mini goal!
  • Thank You soooo much
  • Cheers! That's excellent! I totally get the counting weight by years in school thing -- 145 was my 8th grade weight, and it just spiralled up from there :x You're on your way!!
  • Congrats. on reaching your mini goal!
  • Congratulations
  • Hi cherry7211,
    Congratulations on making your mini goal. Don't stop, setup another goal for you and try working on it.
    I remember when I hit my goal of losing weight in december, it makes me so excited that I make another goal of shaping myself and these days I am working on it.
  • Losing that weight was no miracle. That was all YOU hun! Congratulations on your incredible loss and I feel onederland coming right around the corner for you!
  • Awesome!!!
  • Good job! Looks like you will be smaller then you were your junior year of high school before the month is up. That must feel amazing.
  • That's wonderful! It's bring such inspiration and hope to see individuals like yourself working toward your goals and achieving them! Keep it up! God bless!