First mini goal met! only 9 to go!

• Quick intro. I started a diet at 270 stopped my diet at 250, maintained 250 for over a year, started a lifestyle change because diets don't work, decided that losing 10 pounds 10 times would be easier to accomplish than losing 100 Ibs once.(if that makes sense?)

I have recently met my mini goal of losing ten pounds. I'm already on my way accomplishing 2/10 of my goal. I did my weigh in today and I lost three pounds. I was so Excited I did a happy dance in my living room. Because #1 I lost over ten pounds, and #2 I haven't weighed less than 240 since Middle School. That's 13 more pounds I'll never have to see again! Friday I also had to go get some new shirts because my old ones are too big <3 I don't think I'll ever get sick of the feeling of my clothes shrinking because I'm getting smaller and not bigger.

I hope to post here again soon! ...Dancing carrot for good luck! lol

• That's awesome, congratulations!!

It IS a great feeling to hit a goal, and even better to undergrow clothes!!

Keep up the awesome work!!
  • Congrats, Shelby! It's wonderful that you're doing so well with your mini-goals. Keep posting to let us know your progress!
  • Awesome!
  • WTG!!!!!!
  • Way to go! And what a great attitude, to break your goals up into smaller manageable chunks. Great job, looking forward to hearing about your future victories!