Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 05-28-2009, 08:08 PM   #1  
CherryBombJen

Location: Ventura, CA *currently in Louisiana on family business*

S/C/G: 21.3%/19.7%/12%

Height: 5'0"

Default Baby Steps.

I've never set out to go down in total pounds of body weight, quite the opposite. However, here's a small breakdown of a few things I'm TOTALLY stoked about.
3 years ago:
Overall Weight: 98 Body Fat%: 23% Cardio Endurance: Moderate

1 year ago:
Overall Weight: 101 Body Fat%: 21.7% Cardio Endurance: Moderate

6 Months ago:
Overall Weight: 102 Body Fat%: 19.7% Cardio Endurance: BAD

NOW
Overall Weight: 104 Body Fat%: 18% Cardio Endurance: Jogging

MY GOAL FOR FALL/NEXT YR
Overall Weight: 110 Body Fat%: 12-15% Cardio Endurance: Running

I know none of this seems too relevant or impressive, but in high school I weighted 98 lbs and STILL had a moderate amount of body fat. Now I've gained at least 6 lbs of muscle, and the more muscle I pack on the more I notice I don't have to fight as hard to get my body fat % down. As a personal trainer I'm SO self conscious in front of clients, because I look more like most of my generally in shape clients than the other trainers.

Yay veggies!
CherryBombJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:37 PM   #2  
Gaining Attitude

S/C/G: 205 / 193 / 145

Height: 5'5

YEAH for you! It really is about being fit and healthy, isn't it. When I was thin I still "felt fat" because I was squishy. This time becoming fit is the ultimate goal. Losing the weight is just part of the journey.
bobblefrog is offline   Reply With Quote