Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 04-25-2009, 07:21 PM   #1  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 165/165/145

Height: 5'3"

Talking I feel positive again!

When I started trying to change my lifestyle, I was feeling down about being trapped by my exercise routine, inconveniencing my friends by the restrictions on my eating, and just feeling a lack of confidence in general. This wasn't helped by an immediate gain of 3 lbs and continually fluctuating water weight. However, I've lost that initial 3 lbs and I'm feeling good about the food I eat and the exercise I get. I feel energized and ready to tackle this thing again. Bring it on!
elyseface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:39 AM   #2  
Gaining Attitude

S/C/G: 205 / 193 / 145

Height: 5'5

Good for you! Bring on your inner punkchick! Kick some tushy! This is about you and taking care of you. And putting yourself first. I know it's hard but you can do it. So far I have stuck to my diet because my BF is the only one who would be inconvenienced and booya he's going to get a happier sexier GF so he can deal with it! LOL! Your friends will understand. If they really are your friends they'll want to support you. Just be honest with them what you need. And exercise...well, I let that go the days I don't feel like it. I don't want to make myself hate it. And I find at least every three days I actually get motivated to do it again. For now I figure that's good enough. Hang in there. You are at a weight I'd LOVE to be (and hopefully will see this summer) so remember it's relative. Stand up straight and LOVE YOURSELF. You is SO WORTH IT, girlfriend!
bobblefrog is offline   Reply With Quote