Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-25-2007, 05:22 PM   #1  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Talking Silly NSV but VERY Happy!

I'm just tickled about how proud I am of this NSV: I have a full refrigerator! I've been in my new apartment for about three weeks and I finally went grocery shopping Friday. It's not just the fact that my fridge is full, it's what it's full of. I'm keeping with my vow to stock my kitchen with only waist friendly foods. Some groceries I have:

• skinless, boneless chicken breasts
  • baby spinach (I LOVE chicken and spinach salads!)
  • sweet potatoes
  • apple slices
  • grapefruit
  • fat free yogurt
  • sugar free pudding (for my chocolate cravings)
  • 2% milk
  • Laughing Cow cheese wedges (first time I've ever tried them!)
  • celery
  • liter sized bottles of Diet Lipton Green Tea with Citrus (my fave drink, totally replaced diet soda!)

I think the only 'junk' food I have is the Baked Crunchy Cheetos in my cabinet. Brought a big bag at Walmart and separated it into individual lil baggies.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 198/191/160

Height: 5' 11"

I try to stock my refrigerator with healthy foods like that but its difficult with my kids and dear hubby. Thumbs up to you !!!!
slc79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:03 PM   #3  
hara hachi bu

Excellent! And I bet the refrigerator is sparkly clean. That's always nice.

I get stoked about posting my grocery lists, too. (When they're good choices, anyway. Ha)
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote