Old 07-23-2014, 10:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 194.5/188.5/144.00

Default Question for program veterans

I signed up for MRC on June 25. I preconditioned for 5 days. I have been doing the program for 3.5 weeks now and am at a total weight loss of 12 lbs. I have been stalled at this for about a week now. I had a PMS week thrown in there, but only had a 3 lbs fluctuation and had horrible constipation last week, also with a 3 lbs fluctuation. I'm trying not to get discouraged... but am wondering if I'm seeing the results I should at this point in the game. Everything seems to have stopped and nothing has changed on my part. (I'm taking the Big 3 supplements, 7000 Fish Oil, 300 B6, fat/carb blockers when needed, internal cleanser when needed.

I am being told by my center I'm doing great... however, I need to hear that from others who have been there. If this is a plateau... I definitely was not prepared to hit one so quickly.

For those who have done the program and had success -- can you tell me what your time frame was (start to goal) and how many lbs per week were lost?
Athtrnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:11 PM   #2  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athtrnr View Post
I signed up for MRC on June 25. I preconditioned for 5 days. I have been doing the program for 3.5 weeks now and am at a total weight loss of 12 lbs. I have been stalled at this for about a week now. I had a PMS week thrown in there, but only had a 3 lbs fluctuation and had horrible constipation last week, also with a 3 lbs fluctuation. I'm trying not to get discouraged... but am wondering if I'm seeing the results I should at this point in the game. Everything seems to have stopped and nothing has changed on my part. (I'm taking the Big 3 supplements, 7000 Fish Oil, 300 B6, fat/carb blockers when needed, internal cleanser when needed.

I am being told by my center I'm doing great... however, I need to hear that from others who have been there. If this is a plateau... I definitely was not prepared to hit one so quickly.

For those who have done the program and had success -- can you tell me what your time frame was (start to goal) and how many lbs per week were lost?
Yes this is common, jump over to the MRC July 2014 forum we are all on there and you will find all kinds of answers and support so come on over!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:46 PM   #3  

Hi...

I am on maintenance and was going to tell you the same as Skelley... It was the support of that forum that she mentioned that helped me make it to maintenance. In answer to you, yes, that can be common. Each person is different.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote