Old 03-27-2014, 01:41 PM   #181  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Well it's Thursday! I've ate off plan two days in a row but not in a bad way, just wanted something different, stayed under 1000 calories though and had lots of protein. This is my second time on the plan and after I start the green menu I do pretty well except now I'm back where I was the first time. Tired of eating the same foods everyday. I know I know, I'm still going to stay with it until I reach my goal so I can go thru stabilization and find my trigger foods (which I know are mostly carbs). Anyway i'm looking forward to my four day weekend, got lots to do. My daughter and I are having a big garage sale next fri/sat so I to load up everything and take to her house. Hoping this weather gets better, it's still cold and rainy today. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will post my results tomorrow after I weigh in.
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:21 AM   #182  

I have given you my fat burning pancake listed in the recipes awhile ago, this morning I made this type of pancake.. I am sure this fits the Meta Slim Green Menu diet. Quite a long time ago a member of this forum shared it..

For a syrup, I use the tropical fruit HNS in the clear gel .I dribble some on top of pancake Mind you this is not a pancake like you get at a pancake house, but it is a diversion for breakfast.I
spray first with ICBNB before the HNS .

1/2 cup egg whites
1/4 cup oatmeal
cinnamon to taste
splenda to taste( I use stevia liquid)
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix all of the above ingredients. Pour into a preheated nonstick skillet. Cook on medium heat for about 3-5 minutes. Flip over and cook for another minute or less, just to cook egg thru.

You can adapt this to your choice.. Can use Waldens Maple syrup with more cinnamon on top, choice is yours.
I miss all those recipes members used to post.
Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:57 PM   #183  
Sherry, Senior Member

Patzi that sounds really good. I have the walden's pancake syrup and it's really good. I might try this in the morning.

thanks for posting
Old 03-28-2014, 09:45 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 204/180/150

Height: 5'1"

I have been making a similar recipe out of the cookbook that also has a vanilla pudding creamy in it. The oatmeal is cooked. I make waffles out of it and it was very good.
I like the idea of using a HNS on it.
Thanks Patzi.
geo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:09 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 182/160/135

Height: 5'4

I got to sign the 20 pound board this week!!! I lost 5.5 pounds but t actually didn't get into the center last week. The counselor said I'm averaging over 3 pounds per week. I'm so glad that I was able to push thru my plateau. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and that Spring gets here soon...I'm hating this cold weather!
bombshellinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:09 PM   #186  

Just made the Amazing Cheesecake out of cookbook. Says to use 1/4 cake for breakfast and replaces 4 oz protein, 1 starch, 1/2 supplement. Anyone know of any reason one couldn't use for dinner protein instead? Sometimes I just get really sick of meat.
asam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:19 PM   #187  
Sherry, Senior Member

Weighed in today and down another lb! That's okay with me, I'm losing inches for sure! I only have 8lbs to go to reach my goal weight! Awesome!

bombshellinprogress: Congrats on the 20 lb board!! You are doing great!
Old 03-29-2014, 06:40 PM   #188  
Idaho

Height: 5'7"

Bombshellinprogress - NICE!!!

Skelley331 - 8 lbs? I am jealous!
selway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:59 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 182/160/135

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
Weighed in today and down another lb! That's okay with me, I'm losing inches for sure! I only have 8lbs to go to reach my goal weight! Awesome!

bombshellinprogress: Congrats on the 20 lb board!! You are doing great!
I can't wait until I'm that close to goal. Congrats!
bombshellinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:37 AM   #190  
Sherry, Senior Member

Thanks selway and bombshellinprogress, I'm hoping to go down to 155 but right now I'm focused on 160. I'm 5'7 and when I got down to 158 I felt and looked great, my lowest during the plan was 152 but that's when I had the flu and I thought I looked too thin. So 155-160 is my happy place.
Old 03-30-2014, 12:51 PM   #191  

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo56 View Post
I have been making a similar recipe out of the cookbook that also has a vanilla pudding creamy in it. The oatmeal is cooked. I make waffles out of it and it was very good.
I like the idea of using a HNS on it.
Thanks Patzi.
Geo is that the old cookbook or the new one? I have one that is over 3 years old.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:37 PM   #192  

S/C/G: 204/180/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by patzi View Post
Geo is that the old cookbook or the new one? I have one that is over 3 years old.

Patzi
Patzi
it is the new cookbook. The recipe is Waffles Supreme.
I made them again yesterday and put banana extract in it. They were very good.
I have been looking at recipes all morning looking for something quick and easy for during the week. I cooked a bunch of chicken breasts in the crockpot with Mrs Dash chili lime seasoning and made pulled chicken out of it. I will portion it out and freeze it.
I'm learning!
geo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:09 PM   #193  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Finally on track after a rocky start the beginning of February...just couldn't get through a day with out some type of off-plan food, or cocktail; especially in the evening, and there were about 4 family birthday events in a row. Anyway, I am happy to report that I am on day 14 with absolutely no cheats and I'm getting fantastic results, down 5 lbs. Hooray!!

My neighbor and I both did MRC a few years ago and agreed to be weight loss buddies. We both needed some sort of extra incentive to stay on plan. What is working for me...I give my neighbor $40.00 at a time, that I earn back at $5.00/day for each day I am 100% on plan. The penalty for going off plan is that she gets to keep $20.00 for any day I go off. That makes for a $25.00 fee for any "cheat" ($20.00 plus I don't earn $5.00 for that day). It's working! No food and no bite, lick or taste, is worth $25 bucks! Onward and downward...130s here I come
raven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 12:26 AM   #194  

Hi everyone! My name is Sandra and I am starting Pre-conditioning tomorrow. It looks pretty easy and I'm not to worried about this part. The menus after are my concern. I have 83 lbs to loose and was told I should have that off by October if I stick with plan. I hope so, I'm really determined to get this weight off and get to know you all. Wish me luck
Sandra73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:08 AM   #195  

S/C/G: 205/160/155

Height: 5' 7.5"

Bombshell and Skelley: Nice job on the losses!!!

Raven: Oh my, that incentive program is tough! Glad it's working for you! Keep it up

Sandra: Just remember that the first 10 days on plan are kind of tough - it's an adjustment. But, once you're on the green menu, it's much easier and there are many options. You'll be positively astounded come October how much better you feel and how many inches you will have lost!

I weighed in Friday and was up 2 pounds even though I'd been perfectly on plan. It's tough getting news like that, but I knew it was a temporary setback. My mom was at the same weight, but she's up two pounds this morning. Something's in the water But, we're both noticing major size loss, so we're excited to get measured tomorrow.
I was at 175.2 yesterday morning, and I told myself that at 175.0 I can call the hospital and find out just how much I gained with baby girl. I know that sounds like a silly "treat" for myself, but I just want to know how far I've come.
My aunt is on the yellow menu until tomorrow, so I'll be calling her today to encourage her. Those first 10 days are tough, but oh the weight loss!

Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC, ON-PLAN week!
AshleyRae is offline   Reply With Quote