Old 08-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/202.5/175

Height: 5' 5"

Default New to MRC

I signed up last night after work and just started Pre-conditioning today. I'll be on Meta-slim. Last fall I completed C25K and did Herbalife and lost 25 lbs. This summer I have been doing a weightlifting class 3x a week (BodyPump). While I have not lost any more weight, I have improved my shape and I have kept the initial weight I lost in the last year off. I'm firmly out of plus sizes now (so long Lane Bryant).

I joined the program because I needed the strict regime. Also, my boyfriend will be visiting me for Christmas, and I want to shock him. My modest goal is 25-30 lbs by then, but I would be over the moon with 40-50. In addition to working full time, I am a part time grad student, so I don't have time to go out for lunches or dinners.

Got up early and went to the gym this morning for a workout and had breakfast. I'm already more than halfway through my water for the day already.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning all the do's and don'ts for the program.
Liadain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:49 PM   #2  

Hi...
I reached maintenance on Meta Slim.. Wishing you the best on your weight loss challenge.

Go to the August Forum and there are many newbies there, that you can relate to and great support and good information. I am on there myself . Go in and introduce yourself.. You will be more than welcome.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:58 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/125.5/135

Height: 5'4.5"

Welcome!

I also reached maintenance on Meta-slim. It took me 11 months, but I lost 75-ish lbs, depending on the day...

Good luck, and like Patzi says, join in on the monthly thread.
MarleneV is offline   Reply With Quote