Old 10-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 222/(see ticker)/155

Height: 5'3"

Yay to everyone for their losses! Seems like a good week all around!

I weighed at home this morning and dropped 1.5 lbs since yesterday. Rare for me, but I'll take it! My tends to do that...take all week to show a loss and then it's a nice amount.

My goal is get to Onderland buy Nov 1st...only 4.5 lbs away! I've got to try and can stay on track during girls get away weekend. I helped plan the food so I know there will be things I can eat...but I really want a glass or two of wine! We'll be hiking a lot so maybe I'll be ok.
meazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:28 PM   #92  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladywest View Post
Down 3.5 pds at weigh-in yesterday!! Good to see it go down again.
Yah! congrats!! nice job
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:30 PM   #93  
Sherry, Senior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by meazie View Post
Yay to everyone for their losses! Seems like a good week all around!

I weighed at home this morning and dropped 1.5 lbs since yesterday. Rare for me, but I'll take it! My tends to do that...take all week to show a loss and then it's a nice amount.

My goal is get to Onderland buy Nov 1st...only 4.5 lbs away! I've got to try and can stay on track during girls get away weekend. I helped plan the food so I know there will be things I can eat...but I really want a glass or two of wine! We'll be hiking a lot so maybe I'll be ok.
Yah on your loss, i go saturday to weigh in, i think it will be a good one!! Will post results afterwards !!!
Old 10-19-2012, 03:16 PM   #94  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Congrats to everyone on their losses. I can't wait to post a loss, too. Today is day 7 staying on plan and ugh! the scale actually went up 2 lbs yesterday and back down to the weight is was a week ago, sigh...

Probably one of those nasty plateaus. This is actually making me more dilligent about staying 100 % on plan. I know this program works, if followed, so I plan to be stubborn. The scale will have to budge eventually, won't it??
raven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:20 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Height: 5'6

Raven,

Don't you hate it when that nasty scale plays tricks on us. It will bounce backwards soon.

I lost a pound and a half this week. I have also lost 34 inches...I am having better luck on that! I exercised more and drank more water. I just dont understand why I cant lose more, ... faster! At this rate I might finish by next year this time. My counselor said not to overdo the exercise but i think Im gonna step in up this week and see what happens..I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT WEIGHT! I want to reach my Thanksgiving goal weight!

Last edited by cmarty; 10-19-2012 at 07:04 PM.
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:40 PM   #96  

Jen, Patsy or anyone having great success with MRC...
I know you have been successful on this program and I just wanted to ask you a question. I am only losing a pound to a pound and a half a week. I am wondering what you averaged..maybe I am doing something wrong..I just started back my exercising this week...maybe I should crank it up a little..also, I know I dont really drink enough water How important is that? I probably get in 30oz..I am a teacher so it hard to leave the classroom to keep going to the restroom...and I judge the 4oz portions instead of measuring..do you think this might be my problem? or is this normal? I am 157 now but I am really wanting to lose before Thanksgiving and Christmas..Can you give any advice?
Old 10-19-2012, 07:08 PM   #97  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarty View Post
Jen, Patsy or anyone having great success with MRC...
I know you have been successful on this program and I just wanted to ask you a question. I am only losing a pound to a pound and a half a week. I am wondering what you averaged..maybe I am doing something wrong..I just started back my exercising this week...maybe I should crank it up a little..also, I know I dont really drink enough water How important is that? I probably get in 30oz..I am a teacher so it hard to leave the classroom to keep going to the restroom...and I judge the 4oz portions instead of measuring..do you think this might be my problem? or is this normal? I am 157 now but I am really wanting to lose before Thanksgiving and Christmas..Can you give any advice?
Hi....
I lost very slowly. I had a joke while I was losing, I would say I lost a seed this week.. There were times I only lost .2 pounds. If I lost 1 pound a week, that was good for me , then there were times, and many times were I would run into a plateau and not lose for a few weeks. But trust me when I tell you, it will eventually all come off. Some lose slower than others. I think 1 1/2 pounds a week is great and I bet it is average for you.. as long as you are losing, that is the main thing. This is not a fast weight loss program, but a sure to lose weight program and a good one, if one stays on program and is dedicated to losing weight.. I personally do not think you are doing anything wrong. I work, and if I am at a meeting hard to judge whether it is 4 oz, but do the best you can, and if you stay on program you will be a winner. I try to drink 64 oz. of water a day, but there are days, I cannot drink water, as I can't keep leaving a meeting to go to the bathroom, so it is less. But when I am in my business and on weekends, i do drink 64 oz. of water a day.
I hope this helps you some, and be positive of your weight loss no matter how little it is, and pat yourself on back that you are doing well, as you are.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #98  

Thanks Patsy!

You lifted my spirit tonight! I was feeling a little down and out... I feel better!

I 'll just keep on keeping on..until I win this battle! I have about 30 more pounds to go!..I;m half way there by George! LOL

Any way thanks for the encouragement...it helps to hear from someone who has been there!

Last edited by cmarty; 10-19-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:19 PM   #99  
Sherry, Senior Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Thanks Patsy!

You lifted my spirit tonight! I was feeling a little down and out... I feel better!

I 'll just keep on keeping on..until I win this battle! I have about 30 more pounds to go!..I;m half way there by George! LOL

Any way thanks for the encouragement...it helps to hear from someone who has been there!
cmarty: we are so similar in our journey, i too only lose 1 to 1 1/2 lbs, but once in awhile i get a surprise and maybe lose 2.5lbs, i've noticed that's when i've done my 15-20 mins of walking away the pounds dvd. I drink at least 84-100 oz of water a day and i'm wondering if i may be retaining water. I go tomorrow to weigh in so we'll see how it goes this wk. Last week was a big loss. I've been op all week and i've did my walking every night but monday, but i was off and did clean my house.
Remember we will get there!
Old 10-20-2012, 07:26 AM   #100  

Thanks Skelley...Good luck on your weigh in today...Let us know.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:48 AM   #101  

Great job everyone with their weight loss this week. Down another pound at weigh in for a 3 pound loss for the week. I'm so excited. Hopefully I get to sign the 20 pound board next week.

Last edited by healthylady123; 10-20-2012 at 09:49 AM.
healthylady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:26 PM   #102  
Sherry, Senior Member

Smile Weigh in!!

Well i weighed in this morning at the MRC Center down 2.5 lbs for the week!! YAY!!! And for once when i went in to weigh their scale matched mine at home finally!!!
Old 10-20-2012, 02:21 PM   #103  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Hooray for the losses! Great job.

My scale finally budged 1/2 lb. down. It might only be due to the fact that I have a nasty cold and didn't eat much for dinner last night, just an on plan shake, but I'll take it Here's to hoping the plateau is over.

Lots of tea and water for me today to flush this bug, yuk!
raven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:44 PM   #104  

Quote:
Thanks Patsy!

My pleasure.. Any time you need advice, please ask me..If I don't get to you right away, also leave message up at the maintenance forum, as I frequent there, more than I do here..
Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:13 PM   #105  

Congrats!!! Skelley, Raven, and Shord!