Old 03-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #16  

I like grape, wildberry passion, and kiwi melon. The taste for the blueraspberry, I think I am right, changed for me. So I do not get that one anymore. Orange and mixed berry taste more like cough medicine for me.
thbaggage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 192.5/175/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotaFatBride View Post
I HATE the tomato supplement. I can only eat it when it's disguised with chili seasoning. So keep it for the chili recipes. I also hate the chicken bouillon. I used a no sodium, msg free chicken bouillon I found at the store. I haven't tried the cream of chicken but I bought cauliflower to make faux mashed potatoes so I am hoping it's good. I LOVE the hot cocoa. It makes the best gooey brownies when you combine it with 2 pkts splenda, 1 tsp olive oil, and 3 tsp water. Micro for 30 seconds. So good. I also drink it in decaf coffee. I rarely have it on it's own with hot water. I like most of the liquid supplements. The kiwi melon or cherry are my favorite. I drink them without water. They remind me of otter pops and satisfies my sweet cravings. The lemon I use in cottage cheese. I blend it up with splenda, vanilla, and dash of cinnamon. It reminds me of cheese cake. Sprinkle some Melba toast on it and it makes for a great breakfast. My center has a trade basket where you can bring in your least favorites and trade them out. It's handy if you want to try a flavor before buying a box or if you need one for a recipe. I think they limit us to 3 at a time? Definitely worth checking out.
So I just tried your gooey brownies...........so good! I have to admit I was skeptical about liking them - now I cannot wait to try your faux cheese cake! Thanks a bunch for sharing
faerychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #18  

I tend to prefer the liquid ones to the powder, but recently I tried the peach mango powder, and it was good. I do 3 at a time, and I mix them as follows:
orange/grape
kiwi/green tea
kiwi/pomegranate

I only use the tomato, chicken and creamy chicken for cooking. I've tried the vanilla pudding, and it was so-so. Hope this helps!
kp1971us is offline   Reply With Quote