Old 06-08-2011, 02:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 236/223/155

Height: 5'5

Default anybody scrapbook

Got a weekend crop coming up and I am looking for ideas to do for the snack on my table to keep me away from the junk (m&m and stuff like that). Any ideas would be great.
lostcause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:11 AM   #2  
Started March 26, 2011

S/C/G: 328/228/199

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostcause View Post
Got a weekend crop coming up and I am looking for ideas to do for the snack on my table to keep me away from the junk (m&m and stuff like that). Any ideas would be great.
I would think grazing throughout the day would not be a good thing, even if it were veggies.. I usually just stay away from all the snacks and drink HNS or have sugar free jello. But if you had to put something out on the table, then I would recommend veggies with MRC Ranch Dip. Just be careful with the dip because that's protein.
Rzrbackcandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:35 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostcause View Post
You can make lots of stuff in the MRC cookbook:
- You could do mini meatballs (weighed before you set them out)
- Definitely do the dill dip (just put out a small portion) with cucumbers or celery
- At a cooking class we had some awesome Mexican coleslaw that I thought about putting chicken in.
- If this is a lunch to dinner scrapbooking session - you could also put out some melba toast with cheese like a bruschetta (since you get starch for dinner)
- Also for dessert they made this strawberry jello stuff - it was awesome I believe I have the recipe with me if its not in the menu section.
- Also you can have fruit for lunch - so you can make the strawberries & cream (delicious my fav) .. the cream is basically blending cottage cheese until smooth, adding Truvia and a vanilla creme supplement!

Good luck!!
born2btxgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 236/223/155

Height: 5'5

Thank u so much just afraid with everyone else having m&m and stuff like that siting at the tables around me for 3 day it is going to b very tempting.
lostcause is offline   Reply With Quote