Old 09-08-2010, 02:18 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 182/163/149

Height: 5'5

2 ounces of cheese, or one egg and one ounce of cheese ( and 1 starch). My favorite breakfast is an egg fried in Pam cooking spray on top of cheese toast. I use the Sara Lee light bread, and the Kraft 100 calorie individually portioned cheese which is exactly one ounce.
bbygrl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:10 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/197

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvnlymzic View Post
Hello everyone...

I've made a big decision for myself recently and thought I'd come share it. I'm going to be leaving MRC. I find my center trying to push the meta-hcg plan to me and to others and I am going in to talk to the manager later this week. I don't feel comfortable giving my money (lots and lots of it) to a company that promotes such an un-healthy plan. I'm sure they'll try to talk me into staying and if they say "oh, we're getting rid of that plan soon", I might stay, but I kinda doubt it. I've been at a stand-still for a long time (all summer) on plan and plan to try it at home instead. I'm going to give myself a little more flex (YIKES) and see if I can stick to it better. I'm not good with more flexibility, so I am prepared for this to not work as well as MRC.

I am not suggesting that any of you quit MRC. It's a great program (the original plan anyway) and it works really really well. I lost 140lbs with them and thank them for it and for teaching me how to eat. I'll tell them that when I go in...but my morals can't handle supporting their company anymore.

I want to stick around here...I like you girls (and occasional guys) and LOVE the support. I'll still lend knowledge to the plan as I do have experience with it and will encourage you in your journey as I'm sure you all will with mine.

Just wanted to let you know my decision.
Hi Hvnly,

I completely agree.. My program was up last week, and I went in and told them that I couldn't afford to renew. They pushed the HCG program. and I said no Thank You about 5 times. Because if I can't afford to reup on the regular program, I could afford HCG. I believe in the orginal plan and it works for me.

I've had a tough summer, and have been back on the program for a few weeks. I never felt much love for most of the girls at my center. The few I liked only worked part time, so it was hit or miss if you ever got them. The others just pushed the products.

I've been doing the program on my own for the last week. I've ordered my drinks for DietDirect. I'll continue to do it on my own and see if I can "Make it work". Keep hanging in there Hvnly... These boards are great for motivation and inspiration..
Megan
MEEZOOGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/150

Height: 5"6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocki View Post
Can you tell me how many ounces of cheese we can have?
Well im on the beige menu and you can have 3oz of cheese but only at breakfast
Missinternational09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #34  

Hi! I am new to MRC and started PreConditioning today. I go back in on Monday for the Food Instruction Class.

I'm happy to have found you all! This is a really great place.

How do I get the weight loss counter thing at the bottom?
jakesmommy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:26 PM   #35  
Skinny for Scuba!

S/C/G: 178/149/135

Height: 5'1"

Hevnly and Meezoo - girls, you can so do this without the centers! You're both doing so awesome - you've already started on significant weight loss journeys, and you should be very proud of yourselves! Not going to the center should not keep you from being successful at all.

Jakesmommy, I believe you have to post 10 or 25 times to get the ticker, and then you get it by going to the User CP (upper left corner), and then EDIT SIGNATURE.
guinevere75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:08 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 292/211/160

WI, today, finally got past the last plateau lost 2 lbs, for a total of 53lbs, seems like every 10 lbs, right before I go to the next tens, like from 40 into the 30s, I hit a plateau, it seems like it takes forever to get there. Only 78 lbs to go, hoping to hit onederland by Christmas! Thanks for all the support! By the way I know it has been at least 10 years since I've seen 230s.

Last edited by tmarshall; 09-09-2010 at 08:11 AM.
tmarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #37  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Congrats! That's awesome! You can do it! Keep up the great work.

Jakesmommy..Good luck and stay motivated. It's hard but so worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmarshall View Post
WI, today, finally got past the last plateau lost 2 lbs, for a total of 53lbs, seems like every 10 lbs, right before I go to the next tens, like from 40 into the 30s, I hit a plateau, it seems like it takes forever to get there. Only 78 lbs to go, hoping to hit onederland by Christmas! Thanks for all the support! By the way I know it has been at least 10 years since I've seen 230s.
Rocki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 222 / see tracker / 150

Height: 5'5'

Still holding at 165... these last 15 lbs are proving to be quite stubborn. I just want them to go away!!!!! Perhaps this week i'll actually lose something
GoalAug2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:37 PM   #39  
Never give up!!!

S/C/G: 245/235/185

Height: 5'4"

Went to WI today and I'm down 3.5 pounds this week for a total of 72 pounds!! I was so excited that I nearly cried.

Good job to all of you!!! You can do whatever you put your mind to!!!
shannysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #40  
Shawna

S/C/G: 157.5/143/125

Height: 5' 3"

Yikes-I am having major belly bloat! I took fat/carb blockers over the bad weekend but I still feel so huge! I gained like 3lbs and I want it to go away... Im back OP and am hoping the next few days I will feel better. Im getting in my water but I cant believe I gained so much! Will this come off?
sgustin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 07:02 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 177.5/142/142

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannysmomma View Post
Went to WI today and I'm down 3.5 pounds this week for a total of 72 pounds!! I was so excited that I nearly cried.

Good job to all of you!!! You can do whatever you put your mind to!!!
WAY TO GO!!!! That is such a fantastic accomplishment.... you sure have good reason to have tears of joy.
Congratulations!
wendinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 07:48 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalAug2010 View Post
Still holding at 165... these last 15 lbs are proving to be quite stubborn. I just want them to go away!!!!! Perhaps this week i'll actually lose something
I feel your pain! So close, but yet so far...
Hang in there!
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:06 PM   #43  
Started Aug 2010

S/C/G: 263/150/195

Height: 5'5"

Default Hello!

Hi all--

I stumbled across this board while I was doing a search for MRC recipes, and I'm so glad I found you! I have to say, I've been logging in once a day, and reading your posts has really helped keep me motivated (I've really been struggling most days) to drink my water and stay on plan.

I started almost 2 weeks ago, lost 2 lbs in 4 days of PC (not sure why she didn't have me do a full week), then another 3 lbs on meal plan for a week, for a total of 5lbs so far. Yay!

Went to weigh in on Tuesday this week, and no loss/gain. I'm glad I didn't gain--I went OP a little over the weekend when we were out of town, but was still disappointed I didn't lose. Weighing in today after work... hoping to be back on track with losing, as I've been working hard at it all week.
teacherlady79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:54 PM   #44  
Sieze the Day

S/C/G: 180/161.5/140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacherlady79 View Post
Hi all--

Went to weigh in on Tuesday this week, and no loss/gain. I'm glad I didn't gain--I went OP a little over the weekend when we were out of town, but was still disappointed I didn't lose. Weighing in today after work... hoping to be back on track with losing, as I've been working hard at it all week.
The same thing happened to me around the same time. They should have told you in your food info class that this may happen around the second week. If you've ever watched the Biggest Loser you see it on there all the time too. It's kind of your bodies way of saying whoa what are you trying to do to me now...you should see a drop in weight at your next WI as long as you are staying OP.

Great start!!! 5 lbs is AWESOME!!!
soon2b1hotmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:00 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 232/193/158

Height: 5'5"

I weighed in this morning - lost 5.5 this week!!! Most ever in one week since pre-conditioning!! I signed the 40 lb board, and am almost 1/2 way to the 50 lb board!
AngelaB is offline   Reply With Quote