Old 05-10-2010, 06:17 PM   #1  

Default Phenta Trim Supplement replacement?

I have been reading and scouring posts, and have not seen anyone post a replacement option for Phenta Trim....does anyone know of a similar product?

And, what does Phenta Trim do for you?
ChristineSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 310/262/180 ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineSM View Post
I have been reading and scouring posts, and have not seen anyone post a replacement option for Phenta Trim....does anyone know of a similar product?

And, what does Phenta Trim do for you?
I used it for the first month as an appetite suppressant. After it ran out, I didn't purchase anymore. I did start exercising after the first month and I read on here that is acts as a natural appetite suppressant! It saves me 79.00 a month so I am happy with that! Water and chewing gum works the same as well.
Best wishes Angela
Ang2877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #3  

Thanks, Angela! I haven't purchased it yet, but have been encouraged to. I don't feel like I reallly need it! I'm just finishing up week 3 and have been losing 2 pounds a week. But, was considering trying it.....the things we do to lose just 1 extra pound! Ha ha!!!
ChristineSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 310/262/180 ish

Yeah... the funny thing is the gals at the center told me to make note if I wasn't losing the weight like I should, that I should definitely get back on it. Not long after that talk I lost 9 lbs in one week! There is no magic pill. We have to want it bad enough, and make the effort it takes to loose the weight. You are well on your way if you are losing two pounds a week! Awesome Job and keep up the hard work!
Ang2877 is offline   Reply With Quote