Old 04-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 143/see ticker/120

Height: 4' 9 1/2"

Default Punting?

Ok so I don't have the blue menu, and will go off the yellow menu soon. If I can remember I can have eggs in the morning on the blue, cheese only at lunch, protein 6 oz? I can wing this but wanted some guidance. I have the green menu so just trying to fill the gaps.

Can someone answer this question, when I can I start having creamies? Does that start on the green menu? I can't wait until I can have my nightly chocolate creamy.

I am on day 4 of the yellow menu and today I was thoroughly exhausted all day, don't know why if it's my body adjusting to the changes or I am fighting a bug. I don't remember feeling like this the first time I did MRC, anybody else going or have gone through this?

Thanks
Raeofsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:34 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 196/168/165

Height: 5'7" 1/2

Raeofsun, you can have 1 creamy a day on the blue menu, and yes you can have eggs for breakfast and you're right no cheese for lunch. I had to start taking trace minerals to give me energy due to the diet. I just bought them from any health food store. Our bodies are not used to getting such small amounts of food. My center just said go ahead and start the green because they were concerned that my body was just not getting enough food.
sexyrene
sexyrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 143/see ticker/120

Height: 4' 9 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyrene View Post
Raeofsun, you can have 1 creamy a day on the blue menu, and yes you can have eggs for breakfast and you're right no cheese for lunch. I had to start taking trace minerals to give me energy due to the diet. I just bought them from any health food store. Our bodies are not used to getting such small amounts of food. My center just said go ahead and start the green because they were concerned that my body was just not getting enough food.
sexyrene

I didn't know you could by trace minerals at the health food store, duh. It makes sense, did you have a particular brand you liked?
Raeofsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:35 PM   #4  
shorty2010

S/C/G: 199/185/140

Height: 5'0

Which menu is for under 200 lbs? I have a meta slim plus menu; not sure whicch color that is. Is this the correct menu for one who weighs 183lbs? Please advise. If not, please email correct menu to rodeo_cash at yahoo. Thanks
shorty2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:44 PM   #5  

Hey, Can anyone tell me what all is on the blue menu? I am on day 3 of yellow menu and I need some hope of what is to come... Please help!!!
funnylady is offline   Reply With Quote