3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   Disgusted with myself.....need to vent and need help!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/191375-disgusted-myself-need-vent-need-help.html)

iluvindiana 02-24-2010 03:04 PM

Yes, yes, yes.....I too am having trouble getting back on program since the holidays....and it is now the end of Feb.....Spring is around the corner...what is the matter with me....I still try, but there is always something wearing me down and the food gets into my mouth....

Jilldoll 02-25-2010 04:00 PM

NWA LOSER--
MRC 6 & CT are not necessary, but definitely HELPFUL!!! They help with the inch loss!
I am truly a believer in the program. I did it before I started working for them and will testify as a believer forever!
I left b/c the hours were really tough on my family.
Besides my full time job in the resort/hospitality business, I am a Sexy Lifestyle Advisor for Booty Parlor Parties! SOOO FUN!!!

NWALoser 02-25-2010 04:21 PM

Jilldoll-
That sounds like a blast. I would love to do one of those parties.
I believe in the program too. It is just a challenge but if it were easy everyone would do it. I am going to see what my inch loss is like at my two week measure and if it is not comparable to my first time then I will purchase the MRC6 and Cortitrim.

TeresaG 02-25-2010 05:52 PM

Kick my please!!

I am officially asking to join you guys and ask for someone, everyone, to kick me please! I've been doing this program half @ss for the last couple of months and just can't seem to get my mindset back to where it was. I will be op for a few weeks and the scale just doesn't want to move, so the frustration sets in and you know the rest. I want to get the last few pounds off and then figure out what I have to do to keep it off. This is the first time I've done MRC and love it. I've lost weight before on other programs, but gained it back and don't want to do that again. I thought after xmas and bday that I would be able to get back 100%, 100% of the time, but can't seem to get there. I've gone wedding dress shopping once and am going again next week but even thinking of that hasn't seemed to push me enough. What have you guys found to help you get back on track? Any ideas are welcome to help me figure out what my problem is and how to conquer it.

RonnieAdl 02-25-2010 11:16 PM

:hug:
Quote:

Originally Posted by TeresaG (Post 3172897)
I am officially asking to join you guys and ask for someone, everyone, to kick me please! I've been doing this program half @ss for the last couple of months and just can't seem to get my mindset back to where it was. I will be op for a few weeks and the scale just doesn't want to move, so the frustration sets in and you know the rest. I want to get the last few pounds off and then figure out what I have to do to keep it off. This is the first time I've done MRC and love it. I've lost weight before on other programs, but gained it back and don't want to do that again. I thought after xmas and bday that I would be able to get back 100%, 100% of the time, but can't seem to get there. I've gone wedding dress shopping once and am going again next week but even thinking of that hasn't seemed to push me enough. What have you guys found to help you get back on track? Any ideas are welcome to help me figure out what my problem is and how to conquer it.

I am right there with you! I again have 7lbs to lose and my program is up on Monday.. I am scheduled for a stablization class on the 8th.. I am going to make my goal if it kills me! I have fooled around after signing on again in Dec for another 10 weeks. I could have exceeded my goal if I just had not fooled around so now it is crunch time and I need to get it done. It is a mind set.. I see you are almost there too.. I just keep thinking about how hard I worked for this and how much money it has cost me. Plus the fact if I don't keep it off, I won't have any clothes to wear.. I got rid of all my fat clothes.. Hang in there and push on. We can do this.. we really can.. Think of the postives and not the negatives. How good you feel, how good you look.. Health is the most important part I think.. I just had a birthday and I just realized time is going by pretty fast so I need to make the best of the time I have.. I don't want to do it huffing and puffing and mad all the time cause my pants are too tight,and hate to buy bigger clothes.. It just isn't worth it.. Hang in and jump back in the saddle again.. Think of the good things about all the weight that you lost.. sorry I didn't mean to write a novel here.. but I think you get my drift,

Cheers!
Ronnie:hug:

RonnieAdl 02-26-2010 01:12 AM

By the way Teresa, you look great! Keep up the good work.. You are almost there! Whoo Hoo!

Ronnie :)

sexyrene 02-26-2010 09:26 AM

Okay I am 7lbs from my goal and my contract is up March 9th, I am scrambling trying to figure out what to do. My weight loss is slow, so I doubt losing 7lbs in 11 days? Do I resign or just leave it where it is? I would be okay but BMI is 2 points high? Any thoughts or suggestions?
sexyrene

Jilldoll 02-26-2010 01:53 PM

You ladies have done great thus far! What you need to do is figure out your weakness and face it.
Here's mine: I get a craving for something sweet at night, so I go to the pantry and eat something of my kid's - whether it's a pop tart or frosting and take a spoonful. That 1 spoonful turns into 5...
I literally found myself talking to myself as I walked away from the pantry sometimes.

I realized I cannot take that first bite. It is OK to be hungry. I promise, you'll be ok. I was.

skinnyby25 02-26-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilldoll (Post 3104335)
MRC simply believes that you should know the program in order to be able to support your clients... I did the prgm before working for them; I was so amazed and inspired by the center and prgm that I knew I had to work there! Of course as an employee, there are slight discounts, but you still had to purchase products.
There is NOTHING like Lipo in a bottle - aka - MRC 6! That product was formulated for MRC and is awesome! So is Corti-trim!

you liked corti-trim? how much did you take? i took 2 pills a day for a month and did see any results.
also, what tips do you have for losing faster? and what do you reccommend for exercise?

RonnieAdl 02-26-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilldoll (Post 3174234)
You ladies have done great thus far! What you need to do is figure out your weakness and face it.
Here's mine: I get a craving for something sweet at night, so I go to the pantry and eat something of my kid's - whether it's a pop tart or frosting and take a spoonful. That 1 spoonful turns into 5...
I literally found myself talking to myself as I walked away from the pantry sometimes.

I realized I cannot take that first bite. It is OK to be hungry. I promise, you'll be ok. I was.

You are do right about taking that first bite. I just get going and can't stop.. I know what sets me off now. But at night I like to have sweets for some reason. My contract is up Monday and I hope they don't make me re-sign. I think I can get rid of a couple of those pounds by then. They don't have me scheduled for the stabilazation party until the 9th so hopefully they will let me go until then..

Ronnie:carrot:

Jilldoll 03-01-2010 10:23 AM

Corti-trim works best when you take 2 prior to every meal.
as far as exercise -I didn't, but would recommend cardio more than anything else.

BlkBeautylosing 03-01-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1 thinner me (Post 3103833)
Today is my official day back on the plan. I am skipping the pre-conditioning....I know this probably sounds bad but I have made some changes this past week...I stopped drinking Soda 7 days ago ( my biggest downfall and trigger to quit diets). I am just very anxious to get started on the HNS, I think that will keep me motivated to stay on because I have spend $$ on them and don't want them to be wasted by me cheating. So far today I have had 1/2 grilled cheese, 1/2 orange, 1 HNS, & my vitamins...I had quite a few vitamins left over since my last time. I am currently taking the multi, flax, mrc6, guggal, and the enhancer. (I actually bought most of these from a friend that didn't like the plan) When I did the program the 1st time around I would just use the multi, flax, 1 bottle of MRC6, & a sm bottle of the enhancer. then just the multi, & flax. and ofcourse the drinks. I'm so excited to be back on this sight and be able to talk to people that are having the same struggles. It's not easy talking to my family about this program...they don't think it is enough calories and don't like the idea of the pills. Well, I'm not doing this for them, I'm doing this for me! Why not do something that makes you feel healthier and eat better. Come on it's lean meats, fruits, veggies, & whole grain low cal bread...I don't get what they are upset about. When I say they it is mostly my mom! :) I love her dearly but she likes to voice her opinion....which is fine but can't talk with her about the program if she is not supportive. So enough of me ranting.....thank you for being here as support and listening!! Have a great on program day!!

1 thinner me,

You keep doing what you are doing! Like you said if this is what you need to accomplish your goal than do it. Personally, I hate pills and I was brought up to never take them. This is my first time taking pills, but the good thing is that they are natural. You are not harming your body by taking them. It is not like you are taking ephederine and hurting yourself. Keep up the good work! :)

NotaFatBride 03-01-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeresaG (Post 3172897)

I'm right there with you! I don't know where my motivation went. I am under stress with all of the wedding planning and the wedding dress goal. I think I might be stress eating? There has to be some sort underlying issue that I haven't dealt with. Did you find any good motivators?

jjackson106 04-08-2010 11:30 AM

Are You Out There?!

Is anyone still posting on this thread (I see the last one's dated 3/1/10)? I, too, am disgusted with myself! I started MRC last April, and have done great (have lost almost 80 lbs.!), but the last 3 mths., I've gained and lost the same 5 lbs. over and over, and can't seem to stay OP long enough to get these last 15 lbs. off. I'm exercising, which is why I'm not gaining, but I, too, have an issue at night with craving sweets. I've tried using SF candy, an appetite suppressant (too much caffeine), etc. My contract is up at the end of April, and the counselor I usually work with is already making noise about "re-enrolling", which I don't want to have to do! Any thoughts anyone has about what helped them get through a similar situation would be greatly appreciated!-- JJ :^:

Ang2877 04-10-2010 12:37 PM

I said this in another thread earlier, sorry to repeat but I just strted working on my emotions that are tied with my over eating and I was recommended a few books by a gal at my center who also works there and is now on Stabilization she said she wished she had read these in the beginning because now she is dealing with a truck load of emotions. Now they trigger feeling to so be careful but one is like a five step program. I wish you all the best. Nothing taste as good as skinny feels! :) Oh yeah the books are called Life is hard food is easy and the other one is When food is love. :)