3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   Disgusted with myself.....need to vent and need help!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/191375-disgusted-myself-need-vent-need-help.html)

1 thinner me 01-19-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSTUCKLY (Post 3104459)
yes I know they r great But I am doing this on my own becuase after we found out my child has MDA I can not afford to go to MRC but I like the program.

What is MDA? I do remember your child being sick or having lots of tests when I use to come on here.

snflrgrl1962 01-19-2010 04:50 PM

I was wondering the same thing....what is MDA?

RonnieAdl 01-19-2010 04:53 PM

Muscular Destrophy

Jilldoll 01-20-2010 11:32 AM

Centers were allowed (when I worked there) to sell products to non-active clients... Herbs and vitamins ONLY!

Jilldoll 01-20-2010 11:40 AM

I got thru my 1st night without any cheats AND I measured!
Tonight's going to be a true challenge for me b/c I have a home party where goodies will be torturing me - I'm always fine as long as I don't take the 1st bite!
I told my husband my goal... so now - it's public knowledge! No better time than NOW to start! Never wait till tomorrow!

JSTUCKLY 01-20-2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1 thinner me (Post 3104608)
What is MDA? I do remember your child being sick or having lots of tests when I use to come on here.

Your so right, Dr after DR, will they come back in said Alex (she is 12) has a rare form of MD called Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis. Talking about being a stress eater I think that is where my weight comes from right there! lol

JSTUCKLY 01-20-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilldoll (Post 3106036)
Centers were allowed (when I worked there) to sell products to non-active clients... Herbs and vitamins ONLY!

When you say Herbs what does that mean?

Jilldoll 01-20-2010 11:55 AM

Herbs are Corti-trim, MRC-6, Enhancer, etc

E4FEwife 01-20-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilldoll (Post 3106072)
I told my husband my goal... so now - it's public knowledge! No better time than NOW to start! Never wait till tomorrow!

I made my hubby go in with me when I went for the consultation. He was there for the first weigh-in and all of my measurements. I told him he needed to know where I was starting at and it was his job to support me and encourage me. He's done a great job.

1 thinner me 01-20-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E4FEwife (Post 3106130)
I made my hubby go in with me when I went for the consultation. He was there for the first weigh-in and all of my measurements. I told him he needed to know where I was starting at and it was his job to support me and encourage me. He's done a great job.

That is so sweet!

1 thinner me 01-20-2010 12:11 PM

Thanks Jilldoll for answering the question about the herbs & vitamins. I know you will be successful at the home party tonight. When I did this the 1st time around it was in July....my 1st week on program I had to tackle 4th of July parties & a baby shower....I did it! I was so proud of myself!! You will be too! You've done it before, you can do it again!

JSTUCKLY 01-20-2010 12:26 PM

Jill u will be great at the home party, I think Ill call the center and see about the MRC-^ becuase I really liked it :)

Jilldoll 01-21-2010 03:50 PM

Where's all you lovely ladies? How are you doing this week thus far?

I made it thru the party... with only 1 bite of bruchetta! AND it was a fabulous party! Made some great $$!!!

1 thinner me 01-22-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilldoll (Post 3108804)
Where's all you lovely ladies? How are you doing this week thus far?

I made it thru the party... with only 1 bite of bruchetta! AND it was a fabulous party! Made some great $$!!!

Hey Jill, I'm still here! So glad the party went well. Hurray for only taking 1 bite. I've been doing really well and have even had a bite or two of something no OP, but I am doing it consciously...not beating myself up because for me I am committing to a lifesytle change. Last time I thought of it only temporary. I know we can do it! I'll be doing my WI (at home) tomorrow, I'm so excited!! And I'll be going to the blue menu tomorrow also!

jbt41 01-22-2010 11:02 AM

WOW! I feel like, reading all your emails that you are all reading my mind! I am in exactly the same boat! Joined MRC in MArch last year, lost 40 lbs. In July, I went on vacation, got off plan, and never went back.. Gained 27-28 lbs back, and i feel like crap! I am back at 227.. Not a happy camper. I also still have some product, and am starting beige menu tomorrow. I have been doing pre-conditioning all week, and according to my WiiFitPlus, (that mean little sucker) I GAINED 2 pounds since Monday!! Arghh! I KNOW this program works. I would sure like to join ya'lls little group!