Old 10-22-2009, 03:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/245/145

Height: 5'8

Default About to have a consultation with MRC

Hi everyone,

I've been signed up here for a while although I'm not sure I've ever posted? I recently rediscovered the site.

Anyway, I have a consultation today at 6pm with my local MRC office and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect?
overcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by overcast View Post
Hi everyone,

I've been signed up here for a while although I'm not sure I've ever posted? I recently rediscovered the site.

Anyway, I have a consultation today at 6pm with my local MRC office and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect?
Hi! I am also from Oregon.. Portland in fact. The gals at the Center will weigh you and take your photo do some measurements and a body composition. They will discuss with you the program and tell you how it works. If you sign up you will come back about a week later. In the interim you will be put on a pre-conditioning diet to get you ready for the real thing. It is to get you off caffiene, sugar, starches and the like. You will lose weight on this one. This is a great program and you will get out of it what you put into it.. Welcome. There are lots of helpful folks here to answer your questions..

Cheers!

Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:26 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/245/145

Height: 5'8

Thanks Ronnie! I appreciate your advice.

Unfortunately, there's no way I can afford it. I enjoyed the consultation and did get a lot of information but the price is way out of my league. =(
overcast is offline   Reply With Quote