Old 09-22-2009, 07:30 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

Now that the weather is getting cooler, as I sit here with a blanket over me...just can't turn on the heat yet....I think I will have to get some of the hot chocolate you have been talking about. Does this replace the clear HNS's? Are you limited to how many you can have on plan?

I've only purhased clear HNS's and the chicken broth, creamy tomato and a box of bars. Haven't tried any of the jellos or the puddings. But if the puddings are not good, I will pass. Does DietDirect possibly have them? MRC will have many left if no one buys them, then they will hopefully go back to the original. I need to check out the creamies on plan and see what all I can do. I'm assuming it is on my menu???
Fifties Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:21 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 313/Going down/175

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifties Lady View Post
Now that the weather is getting cooler, as I sit here with a blanket over me...just can't turn on the heat yet....I think I will have to get some of the hot chocolate you have been talking about. Does this replace the clear HNS's? Are you limited to how many you can have on plan?

I've only purhased clear HNS's and the chicken broth, creamy tomato and a box of bars. Haven't tried any of the jellos or the puddings. But if the puddings are not good, I will pass. Does DietDirect possibly have them? MRC will have many left if no one buys them, then they will hopefully go back to the original. I need to check out the creamies on plan and see what all I can do. I'm assuming it is on my menu???
The hot chocolate and puddings are all considered creamies. So, only one a day and not on days you have a bar. I hope they get the old puddings back, I heard today at my center it's all puddings. So, if you guys like the other flavors, I'm afraid they aren't good either. My consultant said they sent a message to corporate. Unfortunately, this doesn't always mean a change. So, time will tell.

Yes, FL, I think it is on the top of my menu if I remember right.
nepeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:09 AM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepeanut View Post
The hot chocolate and puddings are all considered creamies. So, only one a day and not on days you have a bar. I hope they get the old puddings back, I heard today at my center it's all puddings. So, if you guys like the other flavors, I'm afraid they aren't good either. My consultant said they sent a message to corporate. Unfortunately, this doesn't always mean a change. So, time will tell.

Yes, FL, I think it is on the top of my menu if I remember right.
NePeanut...Thank you so much for the info. Also heads up on the pudding...I guess I will pass then and stick with what I know. Why ruin a good thing is my question? You have a good day now!
Old 09-23-2009, 11:02 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepeanut View Post
For those of you that want to try something different, the hot chocolate mixed with a small amount of water and blended tastes like fudge brownie dough. I'm going to have that instead of pudding from now on.

I go to WI today, I'm going to complain about their ruined product!
Interesting idea... I wonder what would happen if you then tried to bake the "fudge brownie mixture"... I see a recipe coming!
Karen1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

I had a choc. pudding tonight from a new box I just bought and I swear it hasn't changed a bit?? I wonder if my center is still getting the old kind/has stock leftover or something? I love my CP at night, I hope it doesn't change!
Karen1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:00 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 206/169/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat not Fat View Post
How can you have your pudding if you don't eat your meat?

(Sorry...I just had to throw that in there!) Carry on!

-- JJ
Too funny!
Lori123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:54 AM   #22  

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen1234 View Post
I had a choc. pudding tonight from a new box I just bought and I swear it hasn't changed a bit?? I wonder if my center is still getting the old kind/has stock leftover or something? I love my CP at night, I hope it doesn't change!
Karen, I too love the CP - now on the meta balance I mix it at night with my "milk" serving...chocolate soy milk - I buy the light 8th and it has the same cal/carbs etc as regular and my center said yes to it and the vanilla. so rich!
GWE140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:16 PM   #23  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 225/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

Just got back from MRC and got the cappuccino creamy drink and the packaging is different too, so is the calories, carbs, sugars, and protein. I hope that it taste the same. I got 2 boxes and that will suck if it's horrible. It was funny cause I had 2 boxes of DC ordered and it never came in and this thread got me scared that the DC was nasty now, so I asked if I could exchange them, got the cappuccino and now it's different. I'll let you all know how it is.

UPDATE: The cappuccino does taste different, not as good but ok. It taste as though it has nutmeg/cinnamon or something in it. Not as sweet,a bit grainy, and rather bland..This stinks. Oh well, more money in my pocket.

Last edited by learning2Bhealthy; 09-24-2009 at 08:07 PM.
learning2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #24  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

Height: 5'8"

maybe it's all part of a diabolical plan to get us to stop having creamies? :P
leahruthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 229/see ticker/160

Height: 5'0"

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahruthie View Post
maybe it's all part of a diabolical plan to get us to stop having creamies? :P
Life without creamies is just...well...bland!
Phat not Fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:50 PM   #26  

So, has there been any up dates on the creamies....I am ready to purchase my first at next visit. Does this effect the hot chocolate or anything else but puddings?
Old 09-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 224/214/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifties Lady View Post
So, has there been any up dates on the creamies....I am ready to purchase my first at next visit. Does this effect the hot chocolate or anything else but puddings?
I WI today and asked if anyone had been complaining about the DC pudding, and Nancy said no. I told her what the word on the street was, and we looked at the boxes we still have the old ones, but I did notice that the vanilla pudding was in a new box has this one changed as well? Dietdirect.com has the same pudding box design just their name on it, has one tried these yet?
kimtpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:14 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 229/see ticker/160

Height: 5'0"

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimtpa View Post
I WI today and asked if anyone had been complaining about the DC pudding, and Nancy said no. I told her what the word on the street was, and we looked at the boxes we still have the old ones, but I did notice that the vanilla pudding was in a new box has this one changed as well? Dietdirect.com has the same pudding box design just their name on it, has one tried these yet?
I've tried the new vanilla. The jury is still out. On one hand, it seemed not as lumpy as the 'old' vanilla, but it was just a little bland. However, I'm the queen of embellishment, so I just added a drop of vanilla extract to it and it was fine. If I get real adventuresome, I might try adding some instant coffee granules to it. That's just how I roll! :::snort:::
Phat not Fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:34 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 176/163/135

I was really excited to try the creamies after my time on the yellow menu... I must say I was not impressed. Very strange after taste. Im not sure that I will be making this part of my normal plan.
missymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:50 PM   #30  

Well, I guess I won't be buying the puddings. I thought since I hadn't tried them yet, that I wouldn't know they were bad or not....but sounds like this proves it. Shucks!!!!!