Old 01-23-2009, 12:24 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 219/185/165 Short Term 180

Height: 5'3

Thanks you guys for the support. How about I called the main office and they got in contact with the owner of the center I go to. She gave me a call about 4:00 and asked me what all I was taken. I told her everything the office told me I needed to get, in order to get rid of 50 pounds. She could not believe I was taken so much. To my belief she inform me that all I needed was the flaxseed and the HNS drinks. She also said to bring back some of the HNS I got and trade them in for some of the bars. She also said she would give me free cookbook and a couple of more items. I felt so much better. Not having to take so many pills a day. She said she will have a talk with the people in that office too. Oh ya..she also changed my menu from green to beige. I do feel better today esp. my stomach.

Thanks
vicderic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #17  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicderic View Post
Thanks you guys for the support. How about I called the main office and they got in contact with the owner of the center I go to. She gave me a call about 4:00 and asked me what all I was taken. I told her everything the office told me I needed to get, in order to get rid of 50 pounds. She could not believe I was taken so much. To my belief she inform me that all I needed was the flaxseed and the HNS drinks. She also said to bring back some of the HNS I got and trade them in for some of the bars. She also said she would give me free cookbook and a couple of more items. I felt so much better. Not having to take so many pills a day. She said she will have a talk with the people in that office too. Oh ya..she also changed my menu from green to beige. I do feel better today esp. my stomach.

Thanks
Yay!
You know, I have a feeling with people afraid to spend money these days I have a feeling some of the centers might start feeling like they need to sell "more" to the clients they do have - and that's SO not the right way to go. They'll just alienate us & make us hesitant to recommend them to our friends. Sounds like your manager is aware of that.
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:04 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 178/171/146

Height: 5' 5"

I bought alot of things when I started too and every time I go in they want me to try this and that. I even had a counselor today that tried to sell me carb blocker incase i needed to cheat... i told her i am not going to cheat.. she says well what if one of your girlfriends calls and says meet me at Olive Garden for dinner, then you'll have the carb blocker so you can have a glass of wine or something.. i just looked at her like COME ON!! and i said i won't be going to Olive Garden or having wine so i don't need it but thanks... and she said "good for you" I was so put off by her. This was after she tried to sell me MSM. I knew I had to buy more on my All Day so I was not going to be able to buy anything other than that.

I am taking 27 pills a day!!
8 All Day,
9 Flax,
6 MRC6,
1 B6,
1 B12,
1 Cleanser
1 multi vitamin.

I feel like all I ever do is take pills. BUT IT IS WORKING.. i wish i knew which ones were not making a difference but I am afraid to stop any of them to try to find out. Any advice for me??
LauraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:37 PM   #19  
Tired & disgusted...

S/C/G: 280/279/180-160

i feel so sorry for y'all. i take 6 flax a day per day and 1 multi per day and i got both of these at work - the multi for free *the company sent us two cases of the wrong stuff and it's more expensive to send it back than they lose by telling us to donate/destroy* and the flax was 4.50 for 90. it's INSANE what they're charging and what they're telling you to take. i was doing the olive oil dressing for my oil but my loss went from like 1 to 1.5 up to 2.5 at this last weigh in and all i did was add the flax. i was told it works better than the oil by all of the girls and they all were full aware that i wldn't be paying their price so there should really have been no reason for the pitch if it weren't true. i was up front abt my money from the start so they haven't been pushy with me at all. i tend to push back.

vic - i hope that ctr mgr gets you straightened out and it sounds like *she* will. you cld also keep what they gave you and if you get to a tough spot where they wld recommend adding something you'd already have it to add and if you added them one at a time you'd know which one makes you react that way and know to avoid that for sure!
ford4life69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 219/185/165 Short Term 180

Height: 5'3

Thanks so much for all the advice.
vicderic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:08 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 225/222.5/165

Height: 5'7

I was taking the MRC-6 but I stopped when I ran out of pills. I also stopped taking their vitamens and take a reg vitamen due to money. I purchase my HSN thro the center, and I only have to have 2 suppliments a day. I usually have 3-4 depending on the day. But I am like u, I don't want to take all those pills everyday and meal. I would like to take the corti-trim, but I might try the only sold at Wal-Mart due to my finances. Good luck and keep us informed of ur progress!!!!!

junebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:51 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 243/243/120

Height: 5'5

My center told me that I could take ONE Total Woman with each meal instead of the 3 Flax with each meal so that is what I do. I couldn't stomach 9 of the flax pills a day.
Texasgirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #23  
Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasgirl123 View Post
My center told me that I could take ONE Total Woman with each meal instead of the 3 Flax with each meal so that is what I do. I couldn't stomach 9 of the flax pills a day.
Interesting - so do you still take 2 flax with each meal as well? When I took the Total Woman, one Total Woman replaced one flax, so it was two flax & one Total Woman with each meal.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:16 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 243/243/120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo View Post
Interesting - so do you still take 2 flax with each meal as well? When I took the Total Woman, one Total Woman replaced one flax, so it was two flax & one Total Woman with each meal.
Meemo, no I just take 3 Total Woman a day and no flax. That is what my center told me to do. That cuts back on 6 big pills a day.
Texasgirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 06:19 PM   #25  
Walk By Faith †

S/C/G: 269.5/ticker/153

Height: 5'7"

I too have spent a good deal on the pills. We are taking a total of 46 a day!! Crazy, I even called the center up to make sure I was doing it right. I will eventually get off them or buy them at a retail store but for now I am going to do whatever I have to, to drop some weight. If they are making you sick, thats not good hun ( The internal cleanser made my stomach hurt a little last night actually
Dedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:58 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 340/290/155

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicderic View Post
I had to purchase:
phentratrim 1pill 3x a day
flaxseed 2pill s 3x a day
mrc6 2pills 3x a day
1 mulit vit. 3x a day
Which is 18 pills a day! The office said I have to take them. And I had to purchase them as well. I told them about the throwing up and they said it was just my body getting rid of toxin and trying to get adjusted to them.
You dont have to take those. The only thing in the contract is 2 drinks a day. The others are just supplements to help you but not required
Edit: sorry....I should read the whole thread before posting lol

Last edited by RobH; 03-29-2009 at 11:03 PM.
RobH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:09 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/145

Hi,

So NONE of the supplements I take I buy through MRC!
I take:
Multi
B12
B6
An Omega 3-6-9 from Country Life
CoQ10
Chronium Picolinate

I also use Whey protein (non-sweetened, same amount of fat and calories, doesn't taste as good as the HNS so I add a packet of splenda) I take 2 HNS, but for my other 2 protein drinks I just do the Whey.

I am not losing as fast as they guaranteed, but I have lost one pound a week since I started, which is fine with me! (I haven't updated my ticker but I am under 160 now!)

Bottom line - I actually like the supplements - my mood has been much better, my skin looks great and my nails are stronger. I don't take the MRC or the other stuff - maybe if I wanted to go faster I would but I just don't think it is healthy.

Again, I have purchased all my supplements at vitamin cottage and whole foods.
badbaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 01:13 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 258/see ticker/150

Hi vicderic,
3 multivitamins a day is a bit much. I think that would make anyone sick with that much Iron. 1 multi per day is plenty. If you cut that out you will feel much better. My center never made me feel like I had to purchase the herbs. I am in jacksonville, FL at the southside location. I would try and stick with it but try without the 3 multi's and if you dont want to take the pills.. you dont have to.
Islandhopper04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:38 PM   #29  
Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandhopper04 View Post
Hi vicderic,
3 multivitamins a day is a bit much. I think that would make anyone sick with that much Iron. 1 multi per day is plenty. If you cut that out you will feel much better. My center never made me feel like I had to purchase the herbs. I am in jacksonville, FL at the southside location. I would try and stick with it but try without the 3 multi's and if you dont want to take the pills.. you dont have to.

It depends on the multi-vitamin. The 3-a-day multis are specifically formulated for this program. I don't take them myself now, but I have taken them with no problem.

Last edited by Meemo; 04-03-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:28 AM   #30  
Jamaica Bound

S/C/G: 213/173/150(170 by 6/18/09)

Height: 5'5"

When I started MRC I was determined to lose as many pounds as fast as possible. I purchased almost all the vitamins they suggested and realized very soon that my body was not prepared for them. I felt kind of yucky and got very constipated. I quit taking them and was still losing weight, not quite as fast but I certianly felt better. The center never told me I had to purchase any of those, but I thought if I want to lose weight faster the pills would do it! I started the all day weight loss package on Monday and I like those, they don't seem to bother my system at all! I really hope your center treats you right, because you are the customer, they are there to take care of you! My center has some amazing women, I love going to see them. I take a one-a-day weight control multi-vitamin along with fish oil that I purchase at WalGreens. I watch for sales so that I can get them at the cheapest price, because after buying the HNS & the all day weight loss package I hardly have enough for the healthy foods as well as extra nutrients. Good luck and huggers everyone!!!
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote