Old 05-20-2008, 07:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 205.5/171.5/145

Height: 5'4.5"

Default Menu for Tuesday May 20th

Please share your menus here of what you ate and/or are planning on eating for today. I would love to see the different selections to get different choices.

Breakfast: orange HNS; 2 med eggs scrambled (with a smidgeon of onion) and 1/4 cup cooked oatmeal with cinnamon

Lunch: mixed berry HNS; cottage cheese with green onions; 1/2 cucumber and some grape tomatoes; orange

Supper: grilled BBQ chicken breast; still deciding my vegetable and bread - did frozen cauliflower for vegetable with ICBINB spray and 1 slice SLD honey wheat bread with a smidgeon of brummel and brown yogurt butter.

Sharisse

Last edited by pamperedmomoftwins; 05-21-2008 at 02:03 AM. Reason: updated vegetable and bread
pamperedmomoftwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #2  
Roller Derby Queen

S/C/G: 186/to the ticker!/145

Height: 5'7"

B: 2 eggs, fried + toast

L: leftover taco meat w/ mixed veggies and a peach

D: meatloaf from the cookbook

evening snack: cappuccino HNS blended with ice and cinnamon
Noah Tall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #3  
Roller Derby Queen

S/C/G: 186/to the ticker!/145

Oh, and for tomorrow, here is the plan:

B: 2 eggs, fried + toast

L: broccoli and cheese and an apple

D: Etouffee
Noah Tall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 11:15 PM   #4  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Breakfast- 2 scrambled eggs, crumpet with ICBINB spray and slight glaze of grape simply fruit jam. I mean not even 1/4 tsp.
Wilberry HNS

Lunch- Taco salad made with buffalo taco meat, lettuce, tiny bit of cheese, tomato, and some asparagus on the side. Apple with lime juice squirted on it.
Grape HNS

Supper- buffalo burger with mustard, lettuce tomato, 1/2 sugar free bun, broccoli (with broccoli I steam it in a steam bag first then heat a little evoo to a skillet and add a little garlic then throw in the broccoli with a little lemon pepper and sea salt and sautee)
will have a creamy hot chocoltae HNS in a little bit with a tsp of decaff instant coffee and 1 splenda.
Tea
water
1 fresca
3monkeysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:05 AM   #5  

Is there ever a time where I can add in a night time snack???? I used to always have something about 2 hours before I would go to bed like popcorn or ice cream or some chips with salsa. I know none of those items are OP but I would still like some kind of snack.

Sharisse
Old 05-21-2008, 08:57 AM   #6  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

No unfortunatley there is no snacking but you can use a HNS creamy as a snack and it is surpisingly satisfying, if you dont have the hot chocolate yet you should get some, try mixing it with a tsp decaff instant coffee and a splenda packet. The HNS help fill you up anyway because of the protein in them and the chocolate and coffee really hits the spot with me, I have it about an hour before bed.
3monkeysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:37 PM   #7  

I did buy the pack of hot chocolate but I have to look and see what day I can start the creamy's - I believe it is day 5. Thanks for the info Nickie!

Sharisse