Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 03:50 PM   #286  
Ms. Jennifer

S/C/G: 196/SEE TICKER/150

Height: 5'4"

I am getting the Taxmicos at publix. They are in the refrigerated section. I'm not sure where Melinda (Goal4Life) is getting Ryevita. I was just gonna check publix and see if I spotted them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasgirl123 View Post
Where do you buy these taxmico corn tortillas and the ryevita crackers. I looked this weekend and I cannot find either one. I would love to be able to eat 2 tortillas !!!!
Old 05-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #287  

S/C/G: 243/243/120

Height: 5'5

Thanks !
Old 05-19-2008, 05:41 PM   #288  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 172/see ticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Originally Posted by MrsPhibes
Weighed in this morning as my center forgot to give me the new sheets about this weeks in stabilization. Down 1.5 lbs. Guess that bike ride paid off. It was pretty grueling at the end. Normally a metrice century is 62 miles but they gave us 7 bonus miles around Lake Shawnee. It is a beautiful park though and DH and I had never been there.

Originally Posted by MsGigi
GOOD FOR YOU! You are a burning machine! Hope you get your sheet soon! If DONUTS is around, maybe he could help out in that dept.!

Jeannie: I got weighed in and got the sheets. I meant to say that it was my wi on Friday where they forgot. But today they did forget that I was owed 1 box of HNS and copies of my before and after photos which I will post when I get them. Must remember to get them next time. Our center is closed Saturday and Monday for Memorial Day holiday. Now I can have fruit at breakfast 2x a week; not on the days where I can have a starch at lunch. Also, they give me a "special" sheet to write food on with the changes highlighted.

While I was waiting for a couselor today I got to talk to a woman who lost 91 pounds with the program. She was supposed to be at the stabiliazation party and is a "legend" at our center. Her husband lost 40 pounds and joined after she lost her first 50 pounds. Very inspirational.

Last edited by MrsPhibes; 05-19-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:50 PM   #289  

S/C/G: 167.5/161/125

Height: 5'4"

Checking in - had my wi today and lost another 1.5lbs! that is a total of 6.5 lbs in 15 days. I am very excited - 3 lbs a week I think is great for me! I want to sign the 10lb board by the end of the month....

Wish me luck tomorrow - I am meeting a friend for lunch at Chevy's - I have not been there for awhile so I am hoping I can find something to stay OP.

Deb
Old 05-19-2008, 05:54 PM   #290  

S/C/G: 205.5/171.5/145

Height: 5'4.5"

Congrats girls on all the losses and NSV's!!! That is awesome!!!

I tried looking for those latortilla tortilla's in my grocery store today and I couldn't find them - anyone know where I can get them??

Also, I had to take my son in this morning for a hearing test - anyway, I was running behind getting the twins ready and my breakfast so I ended up eating my breakfast between 11am and noon. I ate lunch at 330pm. I have sweet adelines tonight at 7pm and so will have to eat supper by 615pm. I will no way be hungry by then -any suggestions?? My sweet adelines goes until 10pm. Thanks in advance!!

Sharisse

PS - those of you that are on the MRC multivitamin how many do you take a day??
Old 05-19-2008, 06:41 PM   #291  
Lori

S/C/G: 162.5 / 132.5 / 120

Height: 5' 0"

Default Multivitamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamperedmomoftwins View Post
Hi Sharisse,

I was told to take 3/day...1 at each meal.

BTW, what is sweet adelines?

Lori
Old 05-19-2008, 06:45 PM   #292  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone been so busy today i just thought id check in and say hello welcome to all the newbies!! I weighed in on sat and lost 2 pounds! I am ok with that a couple more to go and i sign the 20 pound board hopfully this week! Wish me luck, im gonna go catch up on all the posts see you soon have a great day!!
Old 05-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #293  
Chillin' like a villian

S/C/G: 341/289.5/176

Height: 5'7"

Just checking in really quick. I didn't make it to 299 yet. I went to weigh in and only lost 1 lb. I was at an even 300. Boo!!! I even ripped off my shirt (without even closing the door to the room) but it's a really light shirt and didn't make a lick'a difference. Oh well. I will be there on Wednesday. Hopefully I can lose another lb and can be that much closer to the 50 lb board!
Old 05-19-2008, 07:22 PM   #294  

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/163

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angierue View Post
Just checking in really quick. I didn't make it to 299 yet. I went to weigh in and only lost 1 lb. I was at an even 300. Boo!!! I even ripped off my shirt (without even closing the door to the room) but it's a really light shirt and didn't make a lick'a difference. Oh well. I will be there on Wednesday. Hopefully I can lose another lb and can be that much closer to the 50 lb board!
Angie - we are all pulling for you. I know you will make it out of the 300's this week.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:28 PM   #295  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I get the 25 calories each corn tortillas from Publix. I get the Ryevita brand at Publix's, if they don't have them in stock, WASA has an all rye cracker, also with alot of fiber, and each cracker is 45 calories (they are big)! Again, I try to do my starch choices as wheat and gluten free options that fit the calorie level, as I am intolerant to wheat and gluten.

Last edited by Goal4Life; 05-19-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:32 AM   #296  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:

I tried looking for those latortilla tortilla's in my grocery store today and I couldn't find them - anyone know where I can get them??

Also, I had to take my son in this morning for a hearing test - anyway, I was running behind getting the twins ready and my breakfast so I ended up eating my breakfast between 11am and noon. I ate lunch at 330pm. I have sweet adelines tonight at 7pm and so will have to eat supper by 615pm. I will no way be hungry by then -any suggestions?? My sweet adelines goes until 10pm. Thanks in advance!!

Sharisse

Our super walmart carries la tortilla factory, im not crazy about them.Wish we had a Publix I would love to have 2 tortillas.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:41 AM   #297  
Mommato3

S/C/G: 199.5/163.5/149.5

Height: 5.7

Quote:

Sharisse

I have been "absent" for a few days, so I have not had the chance to say WELCOME! I have twins, too. B/G and they are 6 and in Kindergarten. Aren't they just too much fun! We also have a 4 year old.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:07 PM   #298  

S/C/G: 264.5/258.9/150

Height: 5 '4'

Smile

I just started this past week and go in for my plan in a few days. I am so glad to have found a wonderful support system like this. Finally. You all have such wonderful advice.

How do you put the cute pictures up over your info?
Old 05-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #299  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Gigi View Post

When it rains it pours! UGH, I hope you feel better soon! Listen to your body, if it is telling you that you need to rest, get you some! All will fall into place but you won't get anything done if it gets worse!
You know, that's one of those things that we know in our heads is true, but it's so hard to make ourselves follow through sometimes! I did get a laundry & ironing done yesterday (I tend to let it pile up which is not so smart). And cold meds helped. Seems to have moved from my head down to my chest fairly quickly, so hopefully it'll move on out quickly too. Am drinking lots of water to help keep things "fluid". Taking my vitamins & supplements & drinking my homemade HNS, but not doing so well on the food front. Will eat better today, tho, hopefully!
Old 05-20-2008, 12:13 PM   #300  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattrimmer View Post
I just started this past week and go in for my plan in a few days. I am so glad to have found a wonderful support system like this. Finally. You all have such wonderful advice.

How do you put the cute pictures up over your info?
Welcome!

To add a picture (avatar), go up to the top of the page & click on "User CP". You can add your info & download a picture for your avatar. You have to have about 30 posts I think to add a weight-loss ticker.
Closed Thread