Old 05-05-2008, 06:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/250/165

Smile New to MRC

Hello. I am new to the MRC program. I actually start preconditioning tomorrow. I am so nervous about this. It was a lot of money to get started. I have started and stopped nearly every diet under the sun and I don't want this to end up the same way. I am an emotional eater - any emotion - happy, sad, bored - it doesn't matter. I hope that MRC will be the answer. I have a friend who has done well on the program so she was my inspiration to sign up today. I have all of my groceries and my vitamins and things from the center so I guess I'm ready to go. This looks like a fun, active, and helpful group so I hope I can join you. Thanks for listening.
Mimi
mimid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 06:36 PM   #2  
Roller Derby Queen

S/C/G: 186/to the ticker!/145

Height: 5'7"

Please come join us at Take 17 . But, be warned, it's a chatty group down there .
Noah Tall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 09:37 PM   #3  
Chillin' like a villian

S/C/G: 341/289.5/176

Welcome!!!

Noah - Us? Chatty? NEVER!!!
angierue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:23 PM   #4  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Be sure to look at the recipe thread, lots of good ideas on there. Its at the very top of the page before this one.
3monkeysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:06 PM   #5  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

HI Mimi & welcome! It's a good program & you'll find lots on online support here. My starting & goal weights are very similar to yours!
Finz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:01 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 205.5/171.5/145

Height: 5'4.5"

Hey ladies! I actually signed my contract with MRC this past Monday and will be going to my food instruction class on Friday. Anything I should be doing in the meantime besides cutting out my caffeine??
pamperedmomoftwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:21 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 213\see ticker\165

Height: 5' 9"

WELCOME

Many of us felt the same way. I tried Body for life, WW, 6 week body make over, and too many more to name. I would lose a bit and then gain it all back. I am now at my goal and going to be stabilizing soon. Just look at the ladies in the Takes (and Donuts too) many have profile before and after pics. They are amazing and inspirational. If you have questions, just ask!
jeweliek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:35 AM   #8  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamperedmomoftwins View Post
Hey ladies! I actually signed my contract with MRC this past Monday and will be going to my food instruction class on Friday. Anything I should be doing in the meantime besides cutting out my caffeine??
Hi pamperedmom and welcome! You should be cutting out all bad stuff, like sugar, caffeine, fast food, refined foods, sodas etc. and increase your water. They told me to have balanced meals during this time. Protein/veggie/good carb. Good luck!!
3monkeysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 01:37 AM   #9  
Jeannie

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft. 6in.

I think all the basics were already covered! Looking forward to your posts ladies! Again Welcome! This is an awesome group for advice, info., and suggestions. I see 3monkeysmomma recommended the recipe thread, she herself is a fabulous OP MRC meals chef, a lot of great ideas!
Ms Gigi is offline   Reply With Quote