Old 01-02-2016, 05:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 227/227/160

Height: 5'5"

Smile HNY! and planning on a Happy New Me!

Just a quick intro. This will be my second time on Medifast. 5 years a go I lost a wonderful 50 pounds very successfully. Since then I have allowed 24 pounds to creep back on and I don't like it one bit. I am determined to start this process again and get under 200 pounds and somewhere around 170 or 160. Some weight goal that pulls me out of the obesity category. I am getting too old to be in poor shape and over weight. I want to continue to age healthfully and I know I must get in better shape other than what I am, fat, obese, and feeling pathetic.

Tomorrow January 2, 2016 will be day #1 for me back on medifast. I recently had some minor surgery and it will be a few weeks before I can incorporate exercise into my daily routine. So one step at a time. I hope I am able to lose a little while recuperating from surgery and hope to be able to get the go ahead from my doctor in a few weeks to walk and bike again.

I am going to do this, lose this weight. What ever it takes. And what it takes is being in charge of my own eating and being in charge of my own life. Making my own choices each and every day, the best choices for ME! A lotta big words... hoping I can find help in the unity of this board for a lotta big changes.

peace & love. And happy dieting to all

Last edited by determinedtngirl; 01-02-2016 at 05:17 AM.
determinedtngirl is offline   Reply With Quote