Old 06-20-2011, 01:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 171.6/168.6/115

Height: 5'2"

Talking Joining today!

Starting on the Medifast journey today! I'm hoping to be at my goal weight sometime around the first of 2012! Woot woot!

Few things about me - My name is Amy, I'm in my early 30's, but feel like i'm younger than that so I want my body to feel younger also! I have been married for 9 years and have two little ones who aren't so little anymore...a daughter who is 10 and a son who is 5! We live in the hot state of Florida.

Amy
akwilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/168

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Amy! Glad to have you!
Lyn2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #3  
Backtoshape

S/C/G: 202/202/145

Height: 5'10"

Thumbs up Joined today also!

Hi Amy!

I joined today also, but plan to follow the South Beach diet and start exercising to Jillian Michael's. My name is Dawn and I am 48 years old. My goal is be be back to my old self ( or at least close) by July next year when I turn 50. I never had a weight problem in my life until I remarried four years ago and added almost 70 pounds to my very skinny 5"10" 130 pound frame. I couldn't have picked a worse time to add the weight since this is the hardest time in a women's life to lose it.

Never have joined a chat before, but thought the support may help.

Good luck on your journey.
Backtoshape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:52 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 171.6/168.6/115

Height: 5'2"

Thank you both!

First day was great! Not hungry...very small headache this morning when I woke up but water and eating has made it go away...other than that AWESOME!

Only thing is the bathroom and I have become very close friends...I can't believe how much I consumed yesterday but it's ok cause it's good for me and I obviously needed it!

Thanks again!
akwilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:21 PM   #5  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Thumbs up

Keep it up, Amy! The first few days are physically the hardest, then it's mostly mental, IMO. Keep your dill pickles handy, drink lots of water, and go for it! You can do it!

Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:21 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 320/260/140

Height: 5'6

Thumbs up You picked the right plan, Amy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akwilliams View Post
Starting on the Medifast journey today! I'm hoping to be at my goal weight sometime around the first of 2012! Woot woot!

Few things about me - My name is Amy, I'm in my early 30's, but feel like i'm younger than that so I want my body to feel younger also! I have been married for 9 years and have two little ones who aren't so little anymore...a daughter who is 10 and a son who is 5! We live in the hot state of Florida.

Amy
Hi Amy! So proud of you for choosing Medifast! It has worked remarkable well for me, and I wish you the same (or better) awesome success!!! Go, Amy GO!!!

Sidanne
sidanne42 is offline   Reply With Quote