Old 03-30-2010, 10:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 204/190.4/134

Height: 5ft 6in

Default starting soon (but not soon enough!)

My name is Jenny and I'm a mother of 4. My oldest will be 13 in August and my youngest will be 1 in June. I'm the fattest I have ever been in my life. Now my weight has been all over the place since having children. Went back to "normal" after my oldest. Second child did a number on me and when she was 1 year old I used ww and a gym to get super healthy again. I had child number 3 and never managed to dip below 175. I was about 190 when I got pregnant with my youngest and now I'm at 207. I tend to carry all the weight in my belly which leads me to believe that I have an issue with carbs and that is so true. I'm a carb junkie. During my many diets I've tried low carb, but not being a fan of meats made it difficult so this is why I think medifast is the solution for me. I do have hypothyroid and have been advised to not eat soy immediately after taking my prescribed medication.

I'm going on vacation tomorrow and will not be home until after the holiday. I plan on being sensible during this vacation, but still enjoy my vacation because as soon as I'm home I'm joining the gym and ordering my medifast. With 4 children, a husband and a work from home job I need something for me and I'm going to do it. I'm going to put myself in debt maxing out my new credit card to pay for the medifast, but it's about darn time I spend money on myself. I also think the money spend will motivate me to stay true to myself. I mean my last round of blood tests showed my liver not to be working as it should, most likely caused by fatty liver (I'm lucky if I drink on holidays even). I'm 31 years old! This shouldn't be happening. My glucose levels are on the upper end of normal and I'm fairly certain I will end up being diabetic in the future if I don't stop my bad habits now. I also want to join a roller derby. There is no way I can pull that off presently (nor do I want t wear the skimpy outfits looking like this). So wish me luck and I should be posting officially as a medifast user in the next 2 weeks.
guttergirl78 is offline   Reply With Quote