Old 09-02-2001, 12:06 AM   #1  

Default Where was I?

OK...I'm having a problem with this "thread" thing again...
How do I find where I was? I mean, if I posted 2 days ago, I'd like to see if there were any replys or answers to my questions. I end up spending a half hour going through all the threads trying to find my last post!

Can anyone enlighten me?
(Atleast I'll know where to look for this one)
Old 09-02-2001, 01:55 AM   #2  
Slimwithin

Don't feel bad. I have the same problem.
I think, if you know that you posted to the Daily on Wednesday, you would just look back there to see if anybody responded to your post. It can be time-consuming though, I agree. That's why, if a person has a specific question or problem, I think it's wiser to start a separate thread such as you just did.
Old 09-03-2001, 12:21 AM   #3  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

one way also is to check the bottom of the thread when you are ready to send it is to check the box that says to email you when there is a responce, just be careful that you do not get them all checked you will emd up with 40 emails in a day (speaking from experience) the best was is to start a new thread as some times when people are in a hurry they man not read the thread throughly(also speaking from experience) and miss you question and they may have the answer you need.