Old 08-29-2001, 04:39 AM   #16  

Exclamation ????????

How the heck did you do that 25?

The reason I ask is that I read the first part of your reply to this post and at that time there was no WAGON THREAD and now there is! Making it appear as you said, that you did not read this post before posting that WAGON THREAD. When I read the first part of your post (around the time that I sent Susan a pm) the section where you state "Now let me add" was not there.

The thing that confuses me is that there is no little edit statement at the bottom of your post. I respectfully ask if it is possible to delete a post (specifically a reply to a post) and then cut and paste it all together so that the edit statement does not appear.

Perhaps at this point I should also add that my settings are set so that no one sees when I am on line. I did this because quite frankly I have my computer on all day and point and click to my little hearts desire as I pass by.

Now I am going to submit this reply and then forward this page to Debkay and my own e mail address.

peach
Old 08-29-2001, 06:51 AM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default What A Way To Start The Day!

Nice to see all the varying opinions but it makes my job more complicated.

I would love us to be all one happy family but it looks like that won't happen really soon. We seem to live in different dorms!

For now, I have tried to rename The Wagon with a date but it did not work. This would really make it a daily and should make it easier to check out and monitor. Hope that's OK with everyone. It's a compromise. I will also lock the daily threads when a new day is here. First person online starts the thread.

By the way, let me point out that no one person owns a thread on this Forum - anyone can start new threads. As Moderator, I can delete posts, threads or the Forum. You Chicks can edit or delete your own posts. Give me a holler if you need more explanation.

Gonna lock this thread now before it blows up!

Last edited by Ruthxxx; 08-29-2001 at 07:36 AM.