Old 08-10-2001, 08:50 PM   #1  

Default meds and carbs?

OK...I'm trying this new "thread" thing. I still don't get it though. Why not just keep hitting the reply button if I want to continue talking to the same people?
When should I start a thread and when should I post a reply? I think answers to that will help (I was on AOL so long I don't know about anything else!! )
Anyhow, Peach said something about Wellbutrin and low carbs doing well together. Anyone else have any experience with it?
I hear ya about the stuff that is supposed to "supress your appetite". Appetite is NOT my problem. I eat when I'm not hungry !!
I am a compulsive eater. My name is Renee and I'm FAT.
(Guess the Wellbutrin's kickin in )
Old 08-11-2001, 07:59 AM   #2  
she who must be obeyed

Default Hi Renee!

I'm Debbie, and I too am a compulsive overeater and I'm also FAT!!!

meds and low-carb, I take a few prescriptions and vitamins. I have only had trouble once with an over the counter pill. The pill I had trouble with is a product to help knee pain that had Glucosamine and Chondroitin in it. It was also loaded with sugar and sent me into a terriffic craving episode. I stopped taking that brand and found another brand that did not contain sugar and have taken it ever since with no problem.

As for the new thread. We start a new thred for each day's daily, except on the weekend when we usually combine Saturday and Sunday (the boards tend to be a little quiet on the weekend.) Anyone can start a thread at any time.

If you wish to bring up a differnt subject such as meds and low-carb, you may get more responses if your question is not buried in a daily. That's not to say don't ask questions on the daily, that is not what I mean. I'm not sure I'm explaining this correctly, but just hang in there you will get the hang of it.

Debbie