Old 07-08-2004, 01:16 PM   #1  

Default LCFS week of July 4th

Hi Anne, Aleka & Nikki: Have been very busy lately away for a short holiday and was surprised to see no postings for a while. Hope you all are well and just having a busy fun summer I won't post a long message just incase there is no one out there to read it. Hope to hear from you soon
Old 07-08-2004, 06:07 PM   #2  

Smile

Hi,

I've been wondering where everyone has been. I'm busy weeding things out and packing stuff I want to keep. We finally got some decent sized boxes to pack things in. We're getting there slowly but surely. Of course, Lacee knows something is afoot.

lynn, how are Mya and the puppies doing? Hope you had a fun holiday.

Hi Nikki & ANNE

Have a good evening.
Aleka
Old 07-11-2004, 10:51 AM   #3  

Hey you guys!!
I sent Anne a little note, and I guess neither one of us thought about looking here for a new thread. I have stopped by on occasion to see, but after awhile, I gave up. I'm glad to see you are still here.
We've been on one long vacation. I think this must be a preview of what it will be like when DH retires and all I can say is, he better get another job Having him at home all the time is getting to me
He did build me a fire ring in the yard to cook over and I'm loving that. It makes the food taste really smokey and good. I like to cook over it too. It's so much more fun than being stuck inside. Out there, I can sit in a nice easy chair, add a little wood to the fire, watch the birds and the butterflies and turn the food. It is slower, but that's ok, life needs to slow down sometimes.
We've had the worst humidity here. It's running between 90 and 100%. Yesterday, it was really foggy, today, rainy. The gardens are growing great and I'm getting a lot of green beans and tomatoes now.
My weight loss just went nowhere this past month. In fact, I've gained a lot of it back. I started to read Jorge Cruise's book, 8 Minutes in the Morning for Extra-Easy Weight Loss. Have any of you read it? I need to have someone with some big boots give me a good kick in the behind and get me motivated. I had some film developed and there was a picture of me in there. Man, do I look huge. I think I better put that up on the fridge, that way I can see why I need to get back on track.
I hope to hear from you all soon, Nikki
Old 07-11-2004, 11:31 AM   #4  

Hi,
Now that we're back I'll start a new thread. See ya there!