Old 03-07-2004, 05:03 PM   #16  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

MEE TOO MEE TOO! 15 months has been a long wait for my mob friends ( iam a tv junkie),is way too long, I grew up in NYC BTW donna...
I am not a domestic goddess either, I have a "gail Crew" who keep my floors clean, sheets changed and by bathrooms and kitchen respectable.....
Old 03-07-2004, 05:16 PM   #17  
Slimwithin

GOLLEEEEE! It's like old home week in here today. Nice to see so many dear, familiar faces.
I have to confess that even tho I'm half Italian,I've never even watched one episode of The Sopranos. I guess I'll have to rent the videos and watch them from the beginning if it's that good.
I'm trying a sort of new plan of food combining. It's similar to Suzanne Sommers but not quite. I'll let you know if I gain or lose. With my luck it will be a gain for sure.
Old 03-07-2004, 07:12 PM   #18  

Hmm, that sounds interesting, Linda. I will be interested in hearing about the plan and how it is working for you and making you feel.

Warning on the Sopranos: It's pretty graphic with the sex/violence but if you can do ok with that (doesn't really bother me much) the storylines/plots/twists/turns just suck you in and you are ADDICTED! A couple years back I rented the 1st season as my Christmas-present-wrapping session movies since I had never seen it and wondered what the hullabaloo was about. Well, that was it and I rented the next season, etc. and have been hooked ever since.

Laundry calling, gotta go.
Old 03-07-2004, 10:06 PM   #19  
Hang In There

Kel, I vote for paying the neighbor boy to mow the lawn, and I pay someone to clean my bathrooms and floors too. I work six sometimes seven days a week, and just chill out when I'm home. Of course I still have to work in laundry and figuring out what's to eat.