Old 02-12-2004, 05:23 AM   #1  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Default Coffee Cup Thrusday!!! 2/12

Pay day and I am up getting ready to go and exercise. I am gettign excited for this. I actually was watching the clock turn!! WHOOO HOOO

Coffee is hot and almost done (the reason I am here and not there!!)

Ready to start a new day. I have to show one of my gals some computer stuff and I am ready. I am going to laugh. she with out knowing what she was doing desroyed several computers. so she is afraid to touch anything. but I just need to show her how to find stuff. not much else.

Well I think coffee is done and i need to ge and get my cup!! come on over.
Old 02-12-2004, 06:23 AM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

boy are you up early!

DH is out of town, gotta get the kids up and get going...thanks for the coffee sue..
-L
Old 02-12-2004, 10:01 AM   #3  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning Sue, L and all to come!!

Sue~ I'll be up north(canada) from march 12th to the 23rd or 24th. Are you going to be driving thru buffalo? If not, Im sure there will be opportunities to have coffee

Still doing good, up about 1/2 hr earlier to get my cardio workout in! Its amazing how working out in the morning, helps me sleep to soooooooo much better at night!

Not much else new around here, I'll check in later ........

Robin
Old 02-12-2004, 08:25 PM   #4  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

OK it is time to hit the sack and there has been hardly anybody here. are they all over at the atkins forum???

I think the time you are gone robin is the time I will be there, traveling west to get to rochester.

Well had a really rough day. today was a day that gave me reason that I do not like on my job.

but all that is behind me. life goes on!!
Old 02-13-2004, 12:15 AM   #5  

Scooting in here late today. It was a very busy, tiring day. Man my bed will feel sooo good tonight. Gotta stay up for ER, tho.

Hey! It got up to 69 or so today - NICE day but the skeeters were biting bad. I felt like those poor people on Survivor while watching the end of Bry's baseball practice!

Sleep tight all - I'll chat at ya in the morning.

Kel