Old 09-28-2003, 11:13 AM   #1  
Arizona Girl

Angry I'm Baaaaccck!!!!

Goodmorning everyone!~

I am back! I was posting faithfully about two months ago, and then I fell off of the LC wagon--and gained back my weight. I am now back at 231, and feel like a big fat cow!! I was having, and still am having alot of personal issues at home, and at work--so since I am an emotional eater I just ate until I could eat no more. LOL. I gained what I had lost, and not anything else thank goodness. I also stopped excercising. I have been under so much stress at home and at work its just unbelieveable, but God has gotten me through it, and now I am going to loose this weight. I need all the support you all can give me because I need to loose this for my health, and for my self esteem (its nice to be able to look in the mirror and like what you see, and right now I see nice big rolls looking back at me, ha ha
Anyway.... I am starting today. Well re-starting today. I am going to see how it goes. I am pretty good. I will be in induction for two weeks, so hopefully I will stick to it , and be skinny or close to skinny by 2004...

Have a good rest of the weekend!
Julia
Old 09-28-2003, 11:27 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Welcome back, Julia.
Old 09-29-2003, 03:46 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

Hey Julia,
Don't be discouraged, we didn't gain it in a few months....we won't give it all away that quickly either. Just don't be so hard on yourself........we all have or still do it...
Old 09-29-2003, 08:07 PM   #4  
Slimwithin

I'm sure I could fill one of those oil tankers with all the blub I've lost and then regained over the years. You are NOT alone. Try not to beat up on yourself too much about your recent lapse. It happens to all but the most saintly and I'm sure no saint.
You're very lucky that you didn't gain back more than you lost. That's what has usually happened to me.
Anyhow, welcome back and good luck.