Old 04-08-2003, 04:46 AM   #1  
Ready!!!

Default April,8/03,daily chat

Quick one chicks as I am running behind. DH came home early yesterday with more gifts, 3 wrist bands of fresh water pearls, pink,white,and black, and 6 red roses. We had supper in town followed by ice cream

Well today is nutso for me. Work, tanning, then off for acupuncture. Will tell you more tomorrow about this. It is good for addictions, food being one of them. And it is free.

Well Chicks stay safe,
love Tazcat
Old 04-08-2003, 06:58 AM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Morning Taz, and all to come. Off to take the kids to schoo and then the gym. I have one question? WHERE IS SPRING?
-L
Old 04-08-2003, 07:18 AM   #3  

Morning all,

I am back from a wonderful vacation. I am beat from the drive and I have a week from he!! coming up. Boys are starting spring outdoor sports, ending indoor sports, we have a neighborhood garage sale this weekend, and I stupidly voluenteered to coordinate our soccer team pictures (three nights this week 5-9:00 and 3 nights next week).

Scooby, I spent the last weekend in March in your lovely state of Tennessee with my sister (her dh is in the war). You have a truly beautiful state. She lives in Clarksville.

I will be checking in as I can.

Missed you all!
Old 04-08-2003, 08:40 AM   #4  

time for a quick hi from snowy Long Island. what the heck is this?

DH had to shovel 8 inches of heavy wet snow last night, and it is dreary and cold this morning. Is this April?

Doing OK with eating, not exactly Induction, but no Dunkin Donuts yesterday either!

Today we are home for the inspection of the new house, then 1/2 day at work this afternoon. We're pretty excited, but a little nervous as the house is old and largely unimproved. But I'm not expecting any surprises.

Have a great one!
dottie
Old 04-08-2003, 08:53 AM   #5  
Big Loser

Good morning all!

Dottie - how exciting about your house...half the fun is fixing it the way you want it!!

DonDar - this is the most beautiful time of year - or maybe fall is I can never decide!!! I hope you got to see some of our gorgeous dogwoods in bloom!

Taz - you will have to fill us in on the acupuncture!!

Morning L and all those to come!!!

Going to court today for my old employer. Not thrilled or nervous - just hope it goes quick I have too much to do to be sitting there all day!!!

Meeting at church tonite....never seems to be enough time!!!

Take care ladies!
Old 04-08-2003, 09:55 AM   #6  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning Ladies

Well I payed for my lazy day yesterday, with insomnia last night. That'll teach me to do nothing all day lol

Went shopping last night for my daughters spring jacket. Strange that I couldnt find many stores with jackets. Target, and Kmart didnt have any at all. I really didnt think it was too early for this?! We ended up at Sears, and they had a few there, that were the perfect colour "purple" lol and on sale!!! It was virutally painless!

Not much else happening in my corner of the world........so you all have a good day.

Robin