Old 04-04-2003, 04:32 AM   #1  
Ready!!!

Default TGIF?Daily Chat,April,4th/03

Morning Chicks, it is 5:26 am,and Toronto's snow is on the way
MissD, I was next after you started the thread yesterday, but I don't know what happened to it??? It is out in ciber land.
Well I went to tops on wednesday night, I lost 3 pounds. Drinking water, eating more salads, and the treadmill.
I work this weekend so I will be checking in early.
Please all, have a grand day.

This is the day the Lord
has made. We will rejoice
and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24

I really like that one..
Love Tazcat
Old 04-04-2003, 07:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Height: 5'9"

Morning Taz and all sleepyheads to come! Wish I was off today, it's a great day outside and I have serious shopping to do! Also, need to get the car serviced before our trip to NC tomorrow, anyone near Asheville/Swannanoa? My sister's and brother are soooooooooo interesting, I'm just looking for some new faces to visit while there.

Hope you all have a great day, it's going to be a hot one! Talk to you later.
Old 04-04-2003, 09:35 AM   #3  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning

Sherrie, have fun on your trip!

Taz, WTG on your 3lb loss!!

I made it past the munchies, and sugar cravings last night, good thing I had a really good book!! Managed to stay op again yesterday.....it is getting easier. My efforts are paying off, Ive whittled off another lb.

Its been really quiet at the store, and the weather isnt helping at all. Freezing rain, and rain, and snow, all in the same day Oh well.

I hope everyone has a great day
Robin
Old 04-04-2003, 10:13 AM   #4  

I have to haul my butt up and get cleaning! My mom and her boyfriend decided they are coming tomrrow instead because of freezing rain warnings and snow all over the place--BLECCH!

Going to pick up the dog and my daughter tomorrow morning at Gran's house and then get ready for Mom's visit. Should be exciting (just in case you all haven't forgotten I don't have the best relationship with my Mom)

Taz, CONGRATS!!!! That is so awesome!

Sherrie, enjoy the visit!

Oh Robin, it is the hardest thing in the world to ride out a craving! That's usually when I haul out the pork rinds and sour cream. Oh and bottles of water, constantly drinking and going to the bathroom but hey, whatever works for us, right?
Old 04-04-2003, 11:35 AM   #5  
Hang In There

I was a sleepyhead today. I woke up to a thunderstorm, and decided it wa time to craw back in for the morning.

Thanks to a challange of another board I'm a part of I've been OP for three days in a row. (longest for me for a while) Maybe my motivation is back. Anyway I'm off to try to make some low carb muffins for my breakfast. I'll let you know how they turned out.
Old 04-04-2003, 03:52 PM   #6  

Well, not much going on here today I see! I am not getting any skinnier by eating all the carbs that pass in front of me--surprise surprise! Just thought I sould stick that in there -like you guys don't know that by now!

Well (((((POOKY))))) there is a reason why you took M out of that daycare, are they affiliated with the pre-school she is in now? I'm sure the MD knows she was black-balled, and by who-so maybe you two can still work out some kind of friendship-whether it be work related or not!

Taz--3 pounds?? You go sister!! WTG WTG WTG--I am truly excited since I have been on a downward fall for the past month-Our side of beef should be in -in the morning-you think all that protein will help???

Well, ageoldie--a nice thunderstorm nap sounds lovely! Hope you woke up refreshed!

Linda-keep Ruthie out of trouble-the board is not the same with her gone!

I'm outta here!
Miss D
Old 04-04-2003, 04:17 PM   #7  
Big Loser

Good afternoon ladies!!!

Just finished my 2 mile walk with Miss LEslie Sansone and her stretchie bands - one of my friends here at work and I shut ourselves in my office(lucky it is huge) each afternoon to walk - we do it close to the end of the day so we can change clothes and sweat and then just go home!!!!

Pooky - have fun with your mother - more than one dog in the house should be fun -I hope they get along!!

I hope everyone else has a great weekend!!!!