Old 02-24-2003, 02:43 PM   #1  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Unhappy muffins for hubby cant be cooked

I turned the oven on to warm it up, to bake hubbies muffins......and I smoked out the entire house!!! Its a gas oven, and Im NOT at all used to it. So I dont know if it will burn off or if because there is a flame will it catch fire???????????

Can I just put the muffins (tin and all) in the fridge or freezer until I get the oven figured out?

This just hasnt been my day for baking ...Ive tossed out a batch of breakfast bread that I had put in the bread machine, but obviously there wasnt enough liquid So instead of fussing with it, I tossed it.

Robin
Old 02-24-2003, 03:21 PM   #2  

Robin - Gas ovens should have a pilot light. I don't think it will hurt the mufins to sit in the fridge.
Old 02-24-2003, 03:38 PM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hey, pan fry them like a pancake! Tell him they are blinis!