Old 12-27-2002, 08:04 PM   #1  
Losing & Lovin' It !

Default Looking for Atkins Buddies

Hi everyone!

I am returning to this board after a long absence. I had a lot of success with Atkins 2 years ago, but gradually my weight has started to work its way back up!!!! I am starting induction on Jan. 1. I have to get past the goodies on New Year's Eve. Actually all we have been doing this holiday season is grazing on goodies. I am looking for a group of supportive friends to help encourage and cheer me on. I found that to be soooo helpful the last time.
I am a 47 year old wife and mother of 3 grown children. (22, 21. 19). I am also a 5th grade teacher and live in the suburban area of Chicago. I love reading, computer, ebaying, sewing, and craft work.
My goal is to fit back into my swimsuit and shorts by the end of Mar. when we head to FL for Spring Break.
I look forward to hearing from you and making lots of new friends!

Marilyn
Old 12-27-2002, 09:20 PM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Welcome back Marilyn!!
Old 12-27-2002, 10:33 PM   #3  

Welcome back Marilyn!