Old 12-02-2002, 04:25 PM   #1  
Domestic Goddess

Question Body Flex or Oxysize anyone try these

I was looking over on the Fitness Scams thread and they have some people talking about these tapes. Looks like they are getting good results too.

I think I have seen one of these tapes in the past. If I'm not mistaken I sat there and laughed my behind off because it looked like she was hissing .....it was TOOO funny. I dont know if I could do this and keep a straight face. Lord knows I wouldn't be doing this infront of DH and the boys

Let me know if any of you guys have tried this ....I think I'm game.
Old 12-06-2002, 09:25 PM   #2  
Hang In There

Default Oxycize

ChrissyB: I've been doing Oxycize off and on for about three years now, and as silly as it seems, IT DOES WORK, At least it does if you do it!!! (for some reason, it doesn't seem to do much sitting on top of the VCR!!!)

I actually have almost all of the tapes, but I keep going back to thed original Level 1 tapes. I think it helps me as much with my posture and carriage as anything. I can do my tapes for about two weeks, and people I don't even know well stop me and say I look like I've lost weight. I can't sing the praises enough. I think everyone in the world should do this program, because it's something everyone can do and it only takes 15 minutes a day, and you feel better and look better when you are using this program.

Alright, enought of a lecture, so why can't I make myssel get back to it? Actually I did start bafck this week and have done it 4 of the five days. I forgot yesterday. (long story)

Anyway if anyone wants to start an Oxycise program, I'll be your buddie.
Old 12-08-2002, 09:31 PM   #3  
Domestic Goddess

Thank you for your answer. I was beginning to think that I was the only one that's ever seen the tapes.

I dont own the tape it belongs to my mom and I dont even know if she still has it. We use to pop it into the VCR to get a good laugh. I know that's probably not nice but it's true I'm easly amused.

I think I'll try to get her tape and if she doesn't have it anymore I'll find one and as soon as I get it I'll post about it.

Which one of the tapes is your favorite? Why do you think this works and what does it do???
Old 12-10-2002, 08:55 PM   #4  
Hang In There

The main thing it does for me is to make me feel more entergetic, and to be consious of holding my stomach in and keeping my posture alined. It also keeps me more aware of what I;m eating.