Old 07-05-2002, 01:45 PM   #16  

Hi nasus40, thanks for the cookbook, I will attempt to get it printed this weekend. I don't have a printer, but my daughter does. I ordered 2 LC cookbooks from amazon, so am looking forward to getting those. I also found a source for extremely low carb cereal and bread and bagels, what else could a person ask for. There goes a persons last resistance to the plan. I did go overboard on that barbeque, I was afraid I would, thank godness that we have no more scheduled until DGD's birthday. Have a great day.
Old 07-05-2002, 11:09 PM   #17  
WW Moderator

Sue, I didn't know you were PP, i had it in my head Atkin's. I might be asking you some questions! I bought the book and have it waiting to be read! I actually bought too many books, got all excited with my BAMM discount card!

My plans were to read all my low carb books on vacation, but so far I haven't gotten much done. There is still a week to go!
Old 07-06-2002, 06:56 AM   #18  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I'll be happy to help. Right now My PPLP book is out on loan I could have a great time reading it when I am gone but...... you know how that is!! I feel that i have a good handle of much of the PP stuff. it is the more technical stuff that i refer to the book for so ask away!!

To correct my mistake the recipe book link is on the left hand side.