Old 05-31-2002, 06:33 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default The Daily, Friday, May31

Wow! Friday and the end of the month - I like it when it works out that way. Sure doesn't take much to keep me happy!

Nora just emailed me that she is on her way so I need to hustle and get my stuff organized for the NJ trip. I have a master list so am a fast packer and am going to make a "lunch" for the way. I have 8 bottles of water which should see us across the Border, meat, veggies, fruit and rye bread - not really low carb buthealthy. Nora is "between plans" so I am just concentrating on eating healthy. I promise not to eat choclate or fries while away and will also try not to treat every day as one big reward meal.

Huge T-storm went through a while ago which scared Hershey for the first time. She is a bit lonely as Lucy went off to Morna's yesterday to start her show training. Would you believe Lucy actually remembered the house and Morna? She left there at 8 weeks and has not been back but sure was excited. Home Sweet Home.

So, I'm off and really excited about meeting the Chicklets Sunday.
Nora and I will check in from Rosemarie's.

Hugs
Old 05-31-2002, 06:43 AM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Ruth,
Safe trip to you and Nora. Have a great time and enjoy the day with the girls!

-L
Old 05-31-2002, 06:44 AM   #3  
Big Loser

Happy Friday!

I am sure you chicks will have a great time in Jersey, wwish I was going.

Got some friends in town(we have more visitors than when living in FL) Kept me up til 11:30 chatting. So I am bleary eyed today. Gotta get moving and get in the shower!!!

This is the big move day into our new building at work, it is so gorgeous, brand new state of the art, I am excited!!!

Have a lovely day all, Ruthie and Nora drive safely!!!
Old 05-31-2002, 08:03 AM   #4  
It's MY Life

Morning Everyone!

How is everyone today? Summer is definitely here. We went from really cool weather to 87 and humid yesterday. I have started some of my "summer list of things to do". Yesterday I cleaned out the fridge big time and then cleaned and organized the guest bedroom. Haven't quite decided what today's projects will-lots to choose from. The last month was filled with lots of ups and downs here at my house-not going to go into details, but my family and I came through it "mostly" in one piece. Dieting and workouts were not in the picture--too much stress, but I am hoping to turn that around. I orderd "The Firm" weights and exercise program on Memorial Day and am hoping that it gets here soon. Gotta go, DS needs a ride up to his football workout--with his sports schedule he doesn't get much of a summer break--sure hope we can work in a little family getaway. Take care everyone

Last edited by AdoAnnie; 05-31-2002 at 08:14 AM.
Old 05-31-2002, 08:31 AM   #5  

Hey Ruth, remember my advice concerning Leenie---don't hug her too hard cause she'll fart!

Goldie, our doggy, is better today. i untied him yesterday cause it was so warm and humid and he could find cool spots to sleep. DH bathed the sore ear with warm water and it looks better.

Am going to mow the lawn today, after I do a few chores in the house.

Have a great weekend, everyone and God bless!
Old 05-31-2002, 10:44 AM   #6  

Have fun you chickies! Should be a nice weekend! I am taking a break from work.....feeling mighty stressed, overtired, and just plain burnt out! Gonna work really hard over the next week off to get my life in order.....house, garden and walks....and might squeeze in some qt with my hubby and girls...have a great day all and hang in there! Liz

P.S. Weigh in today....please please let me be down!
Old 05-31-2002, 01:07 PM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Tippy Roger told me that YOU honk like a duck when he squeezes you ?? ROFLMFAO....

NJ Girls, I have to warn you !! Its not me that farts its Grace so BEWARE She has been known to let a few rip in public places and they aren't cute little baby fluffs, she can really belt them out (takes after her dad, snort ~)

Ruthie don't eat any chocolate, we wouldn't want you to get the squirts in the car..... but on the other hand leaving tire tracks will help you get back home.

Peachie, I spoke with Jiffy and we got the meeting place down pat!...hope I don't screw it up LOL.

Have a wonderful weekend and I'm bringing my camera !!!! snicker ~ ~ Okay, head shots only LOL

Love Leens