Old 12-30-2001, 06:32 PM   #1  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Default Thank You

Thankyou all for the wonderful wishes. It was carbless till i made my own frosting for the cake late that night. We had my inlaws over yesterday to today and i ate totally OFF program down to having extra buns with my meal. i will have a piece of cake tonight and then starting tomorow it will be low carb all the way. DH is with me this time!!! things may get a bit crazy here for a while

I hope you all are ready for strong new year. i know it in my bones that we will have a fun year. there is new and exciting things happening in this world in the avenue of low carb, and more and more support there. i know that things can get a bit out of hand with life but if we keep our focus in the right direction we can all make some progress.

Buy the way i tried to reply on my birthday thread and for some stange reason it would not let me. so Thankyou all again for the warm wishes. I do feel much better. and very loved!

I am siting here thinking of the last year and all that i have done since i started my weight loss. i was in such a desperate mocde that i did not care if i starved my self to death. i was so desperate to make changes in my life. i thiught that nobody cared and nobody felt how i did. then i came by accident to this site and wow. i have found friends that made me care, and made me know that i am not alone in my strugles, and gfound such a group of friends that nomatter where i go and what i do i will have a friend around the corner. i will have some one who knows me and understands me. I am having a puddle on my computer board nwo. so i had better stop,

I just want to say that i love you all and i do not know where i would be if i did not have you all in my life!!! Thankyou!

Last edited by nasus40; 12-30-2001 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-30-2001, 07:51 PM   #2  
Big Loser

Nasus, I feel honored to be your friend...you have given me much support and help!!! I appreciate you!!!
Old 12-30-2001, 08:05 PM   #3  

You are more than welcome Sue, it's been a true pleasure sharing the struggle with you! (OK maybe not the struggle part, but it's still been great getting to know you! )
Old 12-30-2001, 09:29 PM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

((((( Sue )))))
Old 12-31-2001, 09:51 AM   #5  
It's MY Life

BIG Hugs to YOU Sue!!!

You are right--this site--these friends--this bond----

Here's to us and a successful year!!!
Old 01-02-2002, 07:56 AM   #6  

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to you Sue!

Glad to see you posting, was getting a little worried about you.

jenny
Old 01-02-2002, 11:23 AM   #7  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I was having to fight the kids for the puter time and when they were off they needed my attention! But I am back and stronger than ever!!!