Old 10-29-2001, 12:01 PM   #1  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Default Nov Challenge is comming

Just to let all know that i am starting the nov challenge. if anybody has any ideas PM me please and i would love to have any ideas for this. please feel free to send any suggestions if there is areas that you would like to see added.
Old 10-29-2001, 12:16 PM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I don't really know what you mean by challenge or what your looking for but, I would love to lose 8 lbs by the end of November !! Well I'd really love to lose 78 lbs but I'll settle for the 8 for now LOL.......... It won't be easy especially with the pumpkin and apple pies..........mmmmmmmmm apple lol.

Love Leens
Old 10-29-2001, 03:59 PM   #3  

Hiya Sue,
I'm in for any challenge. They keep me motivated because I'm a competitive wench!
My only problem with some of the ones we've done in the past is that I think that a lot of us start out gung-ho and then let it drop. The Halloween Challenge seems to have completely died out, probably in part due to the Sept. 11 attacks, which is understandable.
I would like to see more threads and more posts about people's progress during the challenge. Maybe less "I blew it, so I'm out" and more "okay, so you blew it, how can you get back on track with it" posts. Posting menus isn't very helpful to me since so many of us are on different plans. I am motivated by reading about how people successfully dealt with difficult situations. I also get motivated reading about other people's success with exercise.
I'm not sure I've come up with any concrete ideas here, but thought I'd give my ever-so-humble two cents worth.
Chickadee
Old 10-29-2001, 08:01 PM   #4  

Hey I've got a great idea! How about the "11 pounds for the 11th month challenge"? I think it's pretty reasonable, don't you?
Old 10-29-2001, 10:20 PM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Great idea Pooky!!! I like it!!

And chickadee you are right on that. I went to go look for the oct challenge and it was gone!!! i caould not find it. so that shows how much it helped after the first few weeks. i will have to make that a proirity, and you are right it is so mch more helpful when some one gets back on the horse and rides then if the fall and say down!!! and better yet how the managed to overcome the obsticale!!! Like i did today i made chocolate cookies and that ismy down fall all the time i love the dough. i had hardly a taste, just less than a teaspoon ful when i was dropping it out!!!, and how i had passed the cake about 100 times today and it was calling my name and i just looked the other way!!! it is those things that keeps people motivated and ready to hang in there!!!
Old 10-30-2001, 09:20 AM   #6  

ooooooo I want in on this Nov. challange!!! Just what I need. Maybe we come up with some good Thanksgiving ideas durning the challange...
Old 10-30-2001, 10:12 AM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

LOVE IT Count me in !!

11 lbs sounds great......thats definitly a challenge.

On Your Mark !!

Get Set !!

On Thursday we GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!

Let me know what the decision is ?
Love Leens
Old 10-30-2001, 10:58 AM   #8  

Sounds great to me, it should be incorporated into the weekly weigh in, to add some success accountability.

count me in!

jenny