Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 02-22-2024, 08:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/150/150

Height: 1.7m

Default 4 Tips you may need to succeed

4 tips you may need to succeed
Among the useful tips to support weight loss attempts, we chose this package from the Very Well Fit website:

1- Motivation, because losing weight takes time and requires constant motivation by remembering the benefits, such as increased energy, improved mood, and good sleep. You can also write a diary about achievements and failures.

2- Training is very necessary for heart health and good fat-reducing health. US guidelines recommend at least 150 minutes of moderate exercise, or 75 minutes of vigorous exercise, per week.

3- Commitment. In order to lose weight permanently, you must change the way you eat, commit to eating healthy foods, and be aware of reducing the calories you eat, instead of mindless eating.

4- Realizing that the issue is not just a “diet” but a change in lifestyle. You must be willing to change your way of life, and set new rules for yourself that add more movement to your life.

Read This FREE The foolproof diet Ebook, It Helped Me A Lot To Start My Weight Loss Journey.
NahlaLoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 04:57 AM   #2  

• Stay motivated with reminders of benefits and journaling.
  • Exercise regularly, aiming for at least 150 minutes weekly.
  • Commit to healthy eating and mindful calorie reduction.
  • Embrace lifestyle changes, prioritizing movement and new habits.
timmothysmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 11:58 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/170/135

Discipline is one of the things that you must follow in order to achieve your goal. I think these tips would be very helpful to those who are struggling with doing it.
Samantha Atkinson is offline   Reply With Quote