Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 10-06-2016, 05:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/266/143

Height: 5'6"

Question Where to find plus-size athletic panties?

I recently bought a treadmill and I have been using it at home. This is gross, but the limiting factor for how long I can use it thus far is how sweaty and uncomfortable my underwear gets. Companies like Umbro and Balanced Tech make moisture wicking panties for athletes in standard sizes (highest size is size 8), but I cannot find ANY athletic panties for plus sizes.

Has anyone found any sweat-wicking panties for big gals in the USA?
JetSet1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 01:40 PM   #2  

Okay, I feel like this is weird but I just don't wear any, lol. Sorry if that's TMI. I wear spandex workout pants in black, like from Old Navy, and then I don't have to worry about it showing through the pants or anything. To me, it's more uncomfortable to wear panties because it's more material rubbing against me and it's irritating. I guess it would depend on personal preference though. Anytime I've had trouble finding things in plus size, I just google it, like "plus size sweat wicking panties" and it usually does the trick. And I look on Amazon because they seem to have everything. Sorry, I couldn't be more helpful. Hope you find some!
snackyreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 05:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 316/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

I recently found that Lane Bryant now offers these on their website in a few different styles, in case anyone is still looking!
Blicca is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dry-tech, moisture-wicking, panties, sweat, underwear